Help! Me! nikka! Music Related

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss

I've been looking for some producers/engineers online to send my music to for mixing/mastering. nikkas charging $500-$1000 for a song. :gucci:
My nikka I'm a father of 2 working 48 hours a week. I can't cough up that kind of cash for a track. Any guys on the coli produce or can point me in the direction of website full of capable producers? I've been on Fiverr and these cats are expensive. Can I get $150-$200 price tag? I just want to see how my song sounds with a real producer. Help a brother out. I sent my shyt to Brian Alexander - the writer/composer/producer behind SWVs Weak/Rain and my nikka left me on READ :snoop:
Atleast he saw my shyt though. Better than nothing :pachaha: .... :mjcry: help

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@GrindtooFilthy aren't you doing some sound engineering stuff in the side of your normal gig? You may be able to help

Also, @Hathaway you should consider outsourcing. There are studios south of the border in Mexico, Dominican republic or across seas in India that would do it for a tenth of your current quotes

Hathaway

Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
@GrindtooFilthy aren't you doing some sound engineering stuff in the side of your normal gig? You may be able to help
I need some guys who can do R&B though. I sent my shyt to a friend a while back who does trap music and my shyt came back fukked up. Bass was too heavy. Hi hats was too sharp and loud. Couldn't hear the various instruments. It sounded too modern. I see certain producers can't do everything. I guess they have specialties. I need someone who can get the mix sounding crisp like mid 2000's Omarion or Usher. I really like how this record was mixed and mastered. This is the sound I look for. Seems simple to me but my shyt always sound weird when I mix it.

Hathaway

Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Also, @Hathaway you should consider outsourcing. There are studios south of the border in Mexico, Dominican republic or across seas in India that would do it for a tenth of your current quotes
Never thought of that. :ohhh:
Any websites you could point me to?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I need some guys who can do R&B though. I sent my shyt to a friend a while back who does trap music and my shyt came back fukked up. Bass was too heavy. Hi hats was too sharp and loud. Couldn't hear the various instruments. It sounded too modern. I see certain producers can't do everything. I guess they have specialties. I need someone who can get the mix sounding crisp like mid 2000's Omarion or Usher. I really like how this record was mixed and mastered. This is the sound I look for. Seems simple to me but my shyt always sound weird when I mix it.

I will tell you, this Omarion song and "O" as well were done by my musical heroes, the Underdogs. They had, even at that time, a top flight SSL mixing board, plus you had guys who vocal production wizards singing the demo, and top flight vocal engineers. All their songs sounded incredible.

They mixed their own records to almost not need mastering

I could mix your stuff fairly well, but my friend could do it better. Check your messages.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

This.

I can mix op but it might take some time, how many tracks you looking to mix

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

Here’s a track I’m mixing for my newest single.

You’re call :yeshrug: