Hemorrhoids...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I'm getting them by straining when I am lifting weights...specifically leg days. I got the Preparation on deck, but this can't be life. :aicmon: Anyone else with these issues?! :wow:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
once you get a bad one you will be dealing with that shyt for life man. it sucks.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I had got them a few months after I started squatting. Used preparation h and it was gone in a few days.

I feel your pain tho breh :to: no homo

Also eat more fiber and drink lots of water.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Yezzur I had them last year, it was almost unbearable. I used those wipe things you stick in your butt crack. I also used Prep H Suppository :to: That was one of the worst periods of my life. I eat more fiber now on the cut, on the bulk im good. I dont workout legs anymore due to injuries. Oh and wash your ass after you shyt instad of just wiping.

no homo

let me know if you got any questions

• Dap

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'ma put yall on, liquid St. John's Wort >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Prep H or any of that other chemical bullshyt.

I've dealt with this shyt before and it was fukkin terrible, college livin had me eatin wrong all I'ma say is don't ever eat an exclusively hot pockets and banquet dinner diet. But yeah, St. John's Wort and just take it easy for a day or two and you'll be good.

• Dap

semtex

:)
Daps
Got some slight hemorrhoid action :picard:

I have oatmeal smoothies for brehfast every morning so idk why my ass wanna act like that.

• Dap