Henry Cavill's Warhammer 40k adaptation is officially going ahead, lining up Amazon Prime Video’s most exciting franchise yet

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
objectively speaking the Tau ,Aeldari are the good guys compare to the Imperium of Man but there aliens so they get the :mjpls:
Isn’t the imperium more fanatical than anything else but in truth there are no “good guys” the imperium crew are more like you could encounter them and be like good morning fellow travelers hope you have a blessed day. And they pull up on you on some :pacspit: you didn’t say blessed art thy holy emperor now you gotta die heretic. And if you are classed as being a xeno then it’s death on site for you.:russ:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn’t the imperium more fanatical than anything else but in truth there are no “good guys” the imperium crew are more like you could encounter them and be like good morning fellow travelers hope you have a blessed day. And they pull up on you on some :pacspit: you didn’t say blessed art thy holy emperor now you gotta die heretic. And if you are classed as being a xeno then it’s death on site for you.:russ:
There are no "good guys" but there are worse :demonic: hell even as a human you really want to stand clear of them because some them are no better than the cult of chaos members:demonic:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think this s*** is going to work fam. Warhammer is just a tough project to adapt. I think maybe I'm wrong but the whole grimness it just seems like something that's going to fail

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Amazon need to respect the budget. Special effects is going to be insane.

They better use that extra ad free tier they’ve introduced to pay for it. :unimpressed:

But yeah love the CGI short series the dedicated fans do for the lore.

Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2 is coming out too. :demonic:

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean they did a good job with fallout so maybe this will be good too

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
40k is too nerdy for me to wanna truly get into but im down for this. If never play dnd in my life but id watch an adaption or olay a videogame. I read up on some of what it about and its interesting to say the least

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge

It's Wokehammer! Games Workshop engulfed in gender row with fans after it said Warhammer squadron that was previously thought of as men-only has 'always had females'​

What people are really CRAZY about now is the utter contempt GW announced this change.

warhammer-40k-female-adeptus-custodes-games-workshop-tweet-sunday-april-14-2024.jpg

Custodes ( Emperor's bodyguards essentially ) were first introduced in 1987 and since then, there has NEVER been a mention of female custodes so the timing is waaay interesting. The canon is they were chosen from the nobles 1st born 'SONS' not Sons and Daughters

It just wasn't necessary at all, there are two exclusively female factions 40k fans do love and never have had issue with, Sisters of Battle and Sisters of Silence so it sidelines these to awesome factions. Why not give them there shine?

Some of the jokes are hysterical, can we now expect the 'Misters of Battle'? :russ: