Her Mother was a stripper who had an affair with a prominent Mayor. A hit was put out on her and the case remains unsolved.

Contrarian

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ashley Jackson is struggling a lot and going through life hurdles. She's juggling school, a job, and life as a single mom with a daughter from a deadbeat rapper.

She's disappointed about her life's path and feels stagnated. She desperately wants to get out of high cost of living LA.

RIP.

635741992739166860-greene-tamara.jpg

B99489526Z.1_20170125191749_000_G3V1B3ETL.1-0.jpg

Tamara Greene’s daughter claims police killed her mother because of Kwame Kilpatrick affair​

Ashly Jackson revived the unsolved mystery in a viral TikTok video​

Who killed Tamara Greene?

It’s one of Detroit’s most popular murder mysteries.

Nearly 21 years after Greene was killed in a drive-by shooting, her daughter, Ashly Jackson, revived the unsolved mystery in a viral TikTok video posted Thursday.

In the video, which has gained more than 3.4 million views, Jackson claims that Detroit police killed her mother, a stripper known as “Strawberry,” after she had an affair with then-Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick.

“Things got messy, and the mayor of Detroit’s wife actually assaulted my mother,” Jackson says. “Instead of paying my mother hush money, the mayor decided to pay off cops in the city to murder my mother.”

It’s widely speculated that Greene, who was 27 at the time, was dancing at a fabled 2002 party at the Manoogian Mansion while Kilpatrick was mayor. In 2010, a stripper who says she was at the party claimed that Kilpatrick’s wife, Carlita Kilpatrick, saw Greene giving the mayor a lap dance and began punching her.

Kilpratrick has repeatedly denied that the party took place and has insisted he knew nothing about Greene’s death.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Detroit even shot Krista from In Da Kut,women aint safe either:francis:. Not saying it isnt the mayor,but they dont have phone records of them talking to each other or anything?