Here Are All The Sexist Things Donald Trump Said About Hillary Clinton Wednesday Morning

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Here Are All The Sexist Things Donald Trump Said About Hillary Clinton Wednesday Morning

BY AARON RUPAR APR 27, 2016 10:03 AM

AP_16112542977327-1024x683.jpg

CREDIT: AP PHOTO/RICHARD DREW

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump appears on the NBC "Today" television program in New York, Thursday, April 21, 2016.

At the very end of a news conference commemorating his absurdly dominant Tuesday nightperformance, Donald Trump accused Hillary Clinton of playing “the women’s card” and said, “If [she] were a man, I don’t think she’d get five percent of the vote.”

Hours later, Trump did the Wednesday morning cable TV rounds (via the phone). Comments he made during the interviews suggest Tuesday night’s sexist broadside against Clinton could be a feature of his general election strategy.

On MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Trump was asked about Clinton’s comment during her own Tuesday night victory speech that “if fighting for women’s health care and paid family leave and equal pay is playing the woman card, then deal me in!”

Trump responded by trotting out the sexist “shouting” trope that is often deployed against Clinton.

“I haven’t quite recovered, it’s early in the morning, from her shouting that message,” Trump said. “And I know a lot of people would say you can’t say that about a woman because, of course, a woman doesn’t shout, but the way she shouted that message was not — ooh. I just, that’s the way she said it.”

On ABC’s Good Morning America, Trump recycled another sexist line from his Tuesday night speech — that if Clinton were a man, she wouldn’t be doing as well as she is.

“It’s not sexist, it’s true,” he said. “It’s a very, very true statement. If she were a man, she’d get five percent.”

Finally, on CNN’s New Day, Trump offered up this doozy — “When I came out, I was competing against 17 very capable people… and a woman.”

Trump did well with Republican women during Tuesday’s night clean sweep of five northeastern states, but a Gallup poll published earlier this month found that Trump is viewed unfavorably by 70 percent of women, while only 23 percent view him favorably. It’s unclear how anything he said Tuesday night or Wednesday morning will help him dig out of that hole.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you didn't address this in the other thread, so maybe you will in your own:

during the debate, bernie accused-nah, im sorry. stated the fact that hillary clinton is an establishment candidate. hillary's response was "how can i be establishment, im a woman"

what are your thoughts on that, given the context of trumps accusation? is that not playing the gender card blatantly?

and as far as trumps remarks: is it not a FACT that being a woman is most of her appeal? are you really gonna deny that? :childplease:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama won the female vote 55-44 percent against Romney, despite losing white women by 15 points.
Hillary will slaughter Trump in November:wow:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm amazed that Trump keeps doing this bullshyt, since women will decide the election.:heh:
Hillary will certainly do better with white women than Obama did (Romney won them 57-42 percent).

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's like Trump doesn't realize that more than half of voters are women. :heh:

That's why I laugh at people who think Trump has any chance of beating Clinton in the general. His numbers with women are bad enough, but combine that with Latinos and he gets stomped due to sheer (and mostly self-imposed) unpopularity among those demographics.

There just aren't enough angry white guys to make up for that.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's like Trump doesn't realize that more than half of voters are women. :heh:

That's why I laugh at people who think Trump has any chance of beating Clinton in the general. His numbers with women are bad enough, but combine that with Latinos and he gets stomped due to sheer (and mostly self-imposed) unpopularity among those demographics.

There just aren't enough angry white guys to make up for that.

They don't hear you though

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The way they take trumps words out of context to smear him is laughable. It appeals to people with the lowest of iq's. Good fukkery tho

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
you didn't address this in the other thread, so maybe you will in your own:

during the debate, bernie accused-nah, im sorry. stated the fact that hillary clinton is an establishment candidate. hillary's response was "how can i be establishment, im a woman"

what are your thoughts on that, given the context of trumps accusation? is that not playing the gender card blatantly?

and as far as trumps remarks: is it not a FACT that being a woman is most of her appeal? are you really gonna deny that? :childplease:
@88m3 quiet as a church mouse on this lol.

His parents go to Clinton galas every year.