Here’s why you shouldn’t ever be watching anime……(Incel creator/male virgin against his will, weak creep creator, spritual bondage)

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Us Black anime nerds won. Y'all who are anti anime like its the 90s are just negotiating the terms of your surrender. I've worked in middle and high schools for last several years and even the gang bangers and dope boys can name drop new series. It's over. These new kids will drill you wearing Akatsuki drip.
:wow:
And some will even paint their nails with it to add insults to injury :umad:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Why y’all do pressed brehs watch anime? Mad weird.

There are so many fire animations and stories out there it’s ridiculous to hate on entire art form

Not watching that ridiculous clickbait :martin:
folk should watch kurokos and hajime

couldnt even really watch cause the first line they saying "is it something they want you to believe?" while simultaneously borrowing michael bay promotion tactics :wtf:

definitely some dark animes though but that native shinto/buddhist culture the real reason for it. It is normal to them

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Seems like a YouTube series made by and for folk that had to go to sunday school :russ:

scared of everything trying to guilt folk that like something that you where not allowed to watch or do.

but yet the most sexual repressed group of people that watch filthy shyt secretly

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
So OP, you don't consume any media?

Holy than thou negroes love to act like they are monks or moving like the biblical entities during their periods.
When you know better, you do better. I no longer do. It’s very rare. I may watch people dissect things I once watched. Also when did I put down someone who watches it? I just posted what it aimed to do. It is you who seems angry and is being presumptuous. I told people to discover the truth if they have eyes to see and ears to hear.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
u watch anime to hit the cons n shoot the shyt with cosplay chicks... u guaranteed to lay em down first night...

they all are alcoholics...they all get suites and u can slay an entire room.. n get fed

dragon con >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

XIRRhjM.jpg

MHrDXeQ.jpg
wf7b3Kf.jpg
mfrNY2F.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Cliffs???

Not watching all that

I fukks with some anime… especially if it’s funny or dark and because I like art…

But I’m not no anime nerd nikka. Those dudes be the ones keeping up with this HS shyt. Like the shyt that has always bothered me were that these were most likely grown, old ass men writing about HS teenagers all the time. Why someone is always crying about some shyt or go into this long ass monologue of just talking to themselves.

I feel like it’s written by a 16 year old girl but it’s grown ass men.