HIGH SCHOOL BALLER ARRESTED FOR BEING A 30-YEAR-OLD POSING AS A TEEN

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If he wanted to play, all he had to do was sign up for semi-pro. That's what I plan to do in the future. After I go back to CC and play junior college basketball.

Dude looks Sudanese, im assuming he came to America as a refugee, like I said dude probably doesnt even know his actual age or at most they had to falsify some paper work so he could be able to come as a refugee.

I didnt read the article but i did see this posted before so i could be wrong but i doubt this was just a old dude who wanted to just play ball.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Dude looks Sudanese, im assuming he came to America as a refugee, like I said dude probably doesnt even know his actual age or at most they had to falsify some paper work so he could be able to come as a refugee.

I didnt read the article but i did see this posted before so i could be wrong but i doubt this was just a old dude who wanted to just play ball.
I got a homie from Sudan who doesn't know what year he was born

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Reminds me of that dude that jumped in the a 5th grade basketball game and started backing down 10 year olds like he was Lebron :russ:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
man imagine all the hoes this nikka probably fukked cause he was the star basketball player :snoop::snoop:

this is sad that this nikka really thought he can be balling at 30 in high school, how about a Community College my nikka :snoop::snoop:

who fathered these nikkas b :snoop::snoop:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's a baller baller, you're not at all a baller.