Highschool Student Gets His PAWG Teacher ARRESTED After Bragging That He Had 3SOMES With Her

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Brag to the whole school brehs :hhh:

456F9B9400000578-0-image-a-21_1508276666534.jpg

Samantha Ciotta, 32, was charged on Monday in Beaumont, California over the alleged sexual relationship with her student that took place back in June. The Beaumont High English teacher was arrested in September after she was allegedly spotted in a drunken Snapchat video wearing 'a shirt and panties' with two shirtless teen boys. The teenager initially told police he was 'not f***ing talking' about the allegations but spoke up when he learned Ciotta had said he had 'ruined her life'. The boy allegedly admitted to having sex with the teacher at least five times over several months and that he couldn't remember how many times she had performed oral sex on him because he was often drunk

Married teacher charged for having sex with male student | Daily Mail Online

He allegedly replied: 'Yes … Bro, I'm gettin' in deep … been f***ing (Ciotta) and getting threesomes for the past couple weeks (at her house).' :russ:

It is not clear if the alleged threesomes involved other students or adults. Only one underage male is referred to in the court documents.

After watching the Snapchat video, the other student informed an adult about the boy's response and Child Protective Services were notified.

Ciotta was arrested and police obtained a search warrant for her home

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:scust:This shyt will keep happening if there is no control within the education system:

• Higher pay
  • More qualified teachers
  • Age limitations on teachers
  • Stronger stance on work ethnic within the faculty ala HIPPA
Seriously we need teachers with hard body names like Mrs Gross or Mrs Palmer. This shyt is making me really consider homeschooling my child :patrice:, even though it's pretty much the case with technology being a big stronghold within schools nowadays (Tablet lessons and etc).