Hindus and Muslims are beefing heavy on Reddit right now

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Human nature,
if we aren't fighting over religion , we fighting over politics, if we not fighting over politics, we fighting over whatever else we can find different about each other, race, sex, geographic location etc.

Never gonna be peace
Facts. Our existence is a paradox.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
tumblr_n5nj9yXLN11tulfa8o1_500.gifv

Son Goku

Daps
So you're saying if non-Black people suddenly disappeared, fukkery will still continue to happen?

So you're saying places without blacks don't have problems and everything's good? :gucci:

Son Goku

Daps
1 billion people and no one else? Everything is left and working? Breh, people are moving to the promised land like you wouldn't believe.

I'm gonna kill you when I got a whole other continent to move to?

We already know if all non-blacks got Thanos-snapped off the earth right now there would still be dudes beefing and eventually killing each other.

Clout, hating money, gang affiliations, girls, land/space, material possessions. As long as folks have free will, there will be conflict.

If I was wrong there'd only be one gang per area, not different sets fighting with everyone including other black folks.

:francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Human nature,
if we aren't fighting over religion , we fighting over politics, if we not fighting over politics, we fighting over whatever else we can find different about each other, race, sex, geographic location etc.

Never gonna be peace
Humans just a hostile species

Ask all the animals we wiped out :francis:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
So you're saying places without blacks don't have problems and everything's good? :gucci:
I'm not insinuating that. It's just a hypothetical situation that could be same as if all non-Chinese people disappeared or all non-Lakers fans disappeared.

Son Goku

Daps
I'm not insinuating that. It's just a hypothetical situation that could be same as if all non-Chinese people disappeared or all non-Lakers fans disappeared.

I know. My point is that such hypotheticals are pointless and have already been shown throughout history as :duck:.

Race and nationality are just a couple of the things that people beef about.