Hispanic Guy I Worked With Yesterday Prayed & Got Angry Because I Quote, "Asked Too Many Questions"

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Problem is I observed for 15 minutes. I was told once by a worker there that they don't like you standing around not doing anything (find something to do). So, I tried to wait 10 minutes, then asked to sweep. No response, so I just watched and asked a few questions on how to do certain things.

Not trying to start some shyt with you brother.:whoa:

I saw some of the replies on this thread and basically men who have been where you are are really echoing the same theme.:snoop:

It doesn't seem you can take any advice when you truly think you are in the right. Just go back to work and do what you are doing. Don't change for anyone.:hubie:

When you make another thread on how you got walked out or your temp job is done and NOT hired on or asked back then perhaps your mindset will change.:francis:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
P.S. they told me that they were gonna hire me (things can change), but they want me. However, I need to learn the forklift. There's a reason why I try to have a good work ethnic and rapport everywhere I go. They semi offered me a job (foreman). My goal is to learn a skill before I return to school and start my own business. I don't go on jobs just to bullsh-t for 8-10 hours. There were labor temps who came and showed their ass and one dude came there high /buzzed. Plus, I'm always the first guy at the building early in the morning.

beyond_scared_straight.png

Shut yo young dumb mothafukkin ass up!
They didnt make you no semi offer.
A semi offer is like semi getting some p*ssy.
It aint no such thing you dumb mufukka!
This what yo punk ass need to do.
Keep showing up on time, keep your gloves on or in your backpocket ready to jump in when they ask you to.
Keep your area tidy.

Stop asking all these mufukkin questions because you dont work there!

You a day to mf day employee is what your dumb ass fail to realize.

Mufukkas aint interested in training someone who might not be there tomorrow.

So stfu and stay ready.
Stop asking so many mf questions!

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
P.S. I'm trying to get somewhere in live and not become another statistic. Want to make myself proud and my parents. Yes, I'm an eager person and I got that from my parents. They started working at 12 years old in the 60's.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
P.S. they told me that they were gonna hire me (things can change), but they want me. However, I need to learn the forklift. There's a reason why I try to have a good work ethnic and rapport everywhere I go. They semi offered me a job (foreman). My goal is to learn a skill before I return to school and start my own business. I don't go on jobs just to bullsh-t for 8-10 hours. There were labor temps who came and showed their ass and one dude came there high /buzzed. Plus, I'm always the first guy at the building early in the morning.

Lol at one dude came in high/buzzed. How else do you make it through a bullshyt 10 hour warehouse shift? :russ:

I used to work high all the time when I was at these jobs. Nobody cares.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
We had a dude like you on community service. Dude used to treat it like it was his job trying to learn everything always asking questions just doing way too much. :scust:

Everyone just trying to get their hours done and this guy talking to the head guy in charge talking about coming in on his spare days to help out :scust:

It's similar to temping. Nobody likes you or wants you there. You are just there to help out when extra numbers are needed. There's no need for all that extra shyt. There's a different time and place for that like if you an apprentice working under somebody.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Lol at one dude came in high/buzzed. How else do you make it through a bullshyt 10 hour warehouse shift? :russ:

I used to work high all the time when I was at these jobs. Nobody cares.
Job would always pass by easy to me. It doesn't even feel like I'm there for 10 hours. Also, the head foreman met with my father before. I take each opportunity very seriously. Because as an AA, I know it could be my last.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
We had a dude like you on community service. Dude used to treat it like it was his job trying to learn everything always asking questions just doing way too much. :scust:

Everyone just trying to get their hours done and this guy talking to the head guy in charge talking about coming in on his spare days to help out :scust:

It's similar to temping. Nobody likes you or wants you there. You are just there to help out when extra numbers are needed. There's no need for all that extra shyt. There's a different time and place for that like if you an apprentice working under somebody.

I know right? :russ:Don't bother telling him.:mjlol: He is the smartest man in the room.

He will get a nice nikka wake up call soon enough. :skip:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

Maybe the guy just wanted to become and try to make something out of his life. For some of us it's hard out here.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Maybe the guy just wanted to become and try to make something out of his life. For some of us it's hard out here.

Theres a time and place for that. Community service and temp working is not that place.

It's good you want to make your family proud but you are trying to hard to people that don't want or need that level of commitment.

Look into apprenticeships. These temp jobs are just ways to raise funds quickly.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Theres a time and place for that. Community service and temp working is not that place.

It's good you want to make your family proud but you are trying to hard to people that don't want or need that level of commitment.

Look into apprenticeships. These temp jobs are just ways to raise funds quickly.
Good point

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
On second thought, I don't regret asking questions. Maybe I asked too many. However, I'm trying to become my own man and become involved in community organizing/political field later on in life.