Hispanic YouTuber 'American Cholo' Calls Out The Black Community For Not Defending Mexicans...

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust

These are the incidents he's referring to..

This dude is mad at Black people with big platforms not denouncing these incidents against Mexicans. But that's funny. I don't recall ANY Mexicans denouncing Mexicans in southern California terrorizing and jumping and fire bombing innocent Black civilians. Even shooting and killing them. These Surenos are notoriously racist out here towards Black civilians but, when we get some get back, they wanna cry foul? :stopitslime:

Naw. Hold your own taco plate. Talking about they should boycott rap music. Good. I've wanted these "brown" wannabe white supremacists out of our music for the longest time. Focus on your bullshyt ass circus music and take that wack ass, garbage ass "Chicano rap" with you :yeshrug:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Breh, you should no better than to post that shyt here. I ain't clicking and dem spicy cac feelings are of no concern to me. Fukk 'em.
Naw breh. This is the PERFECT place to post it. You have some delusional c00ns on here mad at me and several other brehs that don't subscribe to this nonexistent, fake, one sided "Black & Brown Coalition". I'm gonna stay calling these white supremacist lap dogs out and shaming these kumbaya c00ns at every opportunity...

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
anigif_enhanced-3916-1404150182-1.gif

Sighs...normally, I don't go into these "HYON" threads, but shyt like this makes my piss boil. For the first time in our natural lives, we are finally sitting in the cut while folks of all ethnicity that swore up and down we weren't shyt and to oblige to the white man from left to right getting that work. All the racial profiling, kids getting shot, houses getting ramsacked, innocent black people getting thrown into prison, innocent black people getting electrocuted for being at the wrong place at 12:14pm est, and all of the ways to destroy our own economical growth, and we supposed to defend YALL:mindblown:!

When we needed to come together for us, it was used for financial gain, cool points, and personal motive involving other races. Now when it seems like white supremacy is running wild like it's before fukking Gettysburg, folks want us to use our strength to hide their exposed skin to the fact that they are nothing but a pint of sour milk in this new formed country.

TLDR- Hold your own nuts:camby: