Historians Found Slave Quarters of Sally Hemings at Monticello; News says "mistress"

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Founding punk bytches were deamons....facts. Fukk George Washington and the rest, even if they didn't have slaves they knew and condoned the behavior of those who did, like jefferson........Lincoln aiiight only reason I say that is because Abe got shot for bein' aiiight........fukk these cacs and they delusions:comeon:

Lincoln didnt want to free the slaves, and only saw them as 3/5 human beings... Abe Lincoln was low key racist as hell,,, and his father was of Afrikan origin... his mother like chocolate

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Founding punk bytches were deamons....facts. Fukk George Washington and the rest, even if they didn't have slaves they knew and condoned the behavior of those who did, like jefferson........Lincoln aiiight only reason I say that is because Abe got shot for bein' aiiight........fukk these cacs and they delusions:comeon:

Washington owned slaves, and was notorious for selling them like it was nothing, in one instance, sold a slave for some rum and molasses... Growing up in His-Story class, they would say he had wooden teeth, when actually it was his slaves teeth, he forced from their mouth.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Lincoln didnt want to free the slaves, and only saw them as 3/5 human beings... Abe Lincoln was low key racist as hell,,, and his father was of Afrikan origin... his mother like chocolate
Key word being aiight......meaning he did more in that time for liberation than any other cac had in the position he held.....he took the country to war if not over it.....somewhat including it.......but being racist certainly at that time was considered "culturally appropriate".....so I'm sure he was racist, don't doubt that at all

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Washington owned slaves, and was notorious for selling them like it was nothing, in one instance, sold a slave for some rum and molasses... Growing up in His-Story class, they would say he had wooden teeth, when actually it was his slaves teeth, he forced from their mouth.
Don't know about the wooden teeth....but I never said GW didn't have slaves...I just said for those who didn't they still knew of the practice and the behaviors that went with it.....they all some bytch made fakkits who'd get stomped out today.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
27WIENCEKjp1-popup.jpg

Then act butthurt if someone even mentions the truth blatantly available for all eyes to see.
Oney_Judge_Runaway_Ad.jpg

WashingtonAd.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

:scust:
Their infallible unassailable Founding Gods.
Why do the s look like f?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Key word being aiight......meaning he did more in that time for liberation than any other cac had in the position he held.....he took the country to war if not over it.....somewhat including it.......but being racist certainly at that time was considered "culturally appropriate".....so I'm sure he was racist, don't doubt that at all

Lincoln (like every white person from that time period) was a racist. But he stated several times that he opposed slavery and pushed legislation for slavery not to advance into new territories before becoming president.

Now without the South seceding, he probably does nothing more than that, as there is no evidence that he was compelled to do more. But the fact that he was elected president with his view on the issue being at odds with the South, was a big piece of why the South seceded to begin with.

I don't view Lincoln as a "hero" as much as he was the right person for the right time. Had a Southern democrat been elected president, we may have had another 20-30 years of slavery easy.