History of gun control...

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
:sas2:

...a quick history for yall brehs...curtesy of 'googles'

:ohhh::whoo::patrice::to::lupe::dwillhuh:

1911 – Turkey established gun control. From 1915-1917 approximately 1.5 million Armenians unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

1929 – The Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953 approximately 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

1935 – China established gun control. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, were rounded up and exterminated.

1938 – Germany established gun control. From then until 1945, approximately 20 million Sephardi Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, mentally ill, and Christians were rounded up and exterminated.

1956 – Cambodia established gun control. From then until 1977 one million "educated” people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

1964- Guatemala established gun control. From 1964-1981 100,000 Mayan Indians unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

1970- Uganda established gun control. From 1971-1979 300,000 Christians unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

full

DURING THE 20th CENTURY WELL OVER 60 MILLION PERSONS AROUND THE WORLD, UNABLE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES, WERE ROUNDED UP AND EXTERMINATED
full

full

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty." Adolf Hitler

"If every Jewish and anti-nazi family in Germany had owned a Mauser rifle and twenty rounds of ammunition and the will to use it, Adolf Hitler would be a little-known footnote to the history of the Weimar Republic." Aaron Zelman, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership

....MEANWHILE

full

full

full

full

full

...but

1917 East ST Louis Massacre resulted in the deaths of 200-700 negroes who were unable to defend themselves.

1919 Arkansas Massacre resulted in the deaths of 854 negroes who were unable to defend themselves.

1921 Tulsa Massacre resulted in the deaths of 300-3000 negroes who were unable to defend themselves.

1923 Rosewood Massacre resulted in the deaths of 150 negroes who were unbabe to defend themselves.

full

full

full

full

....be a gun-control advocate brehs:sas1:

So ask yourself... How does taking away guns from law abiding citizens stop criminals from getting illegal guns and terrorising people ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pro gun in the sense that I should be able to keep a handgun in my home for protection. It's important that we remember why the founding fathers including the 2nd amendment. With that being said, I'm not OK with civilians being able to purchase military assault rifles. What is the purpose of having a weapon capable of causing such destruction with the press of a button? Now maybe if we applied a heavy tax to assault weapon ammunition... This is a moot point though. If they were unwilling to do anything after those white children in CT were killed, they're never going to do anything.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I'm pro gun in the sense that I should be able to keep a handgun in my home for protection. It's important that we remember why the founding fathers including the 2nd amendment. With that being said, I'm not OK with civilians being able to purchase military assault rifles. What is the purpose of having a weapon capable of causing such destruction with the press of a button? Now maybe if we applied a heavy tax to assault weapon ammunition... This is a moot point though. If they were unwilling to do anything after those white children in CT were killed, they're never going to do anything.

Maybe mental evaluation or some type of certification....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The question is, why would any civilian need an assault weapon(even with a certification)? What are the circumstances that would require an assault weapon? zombie apocalypse? chimpanzee uprising? alien invasion? Let the military handle that. And if you don't trust the military/government, then should we arm civilians with tanks, mortars, and nuclear codes....just in case?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
The question is, why would any civilian need an assault weapon(even with a certification)? What are the circumstances that would require an assault weapon? zombie apocalypse? chimpanzee uprising? alien invasion? Let the military handle that. And if you don't trust the military/government, then should we arm civilians with tanks, mortars, and nuclear codes....just in case?

So gun laws stop criminals from owning guns?

The goverment can turn criminal too

Did u even see the op?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I guess we forgot how vietnam kicked americas ass with homemade Assault rifles and rocks...but but tanks and we cant fight the government...

the class

the unknown stuntman
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If you are against gun and/or "assault weapons" you already have the freedom to not buy one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure why extremism is considered to be the only option here. Too many people view this issue as black and white. The grey is what will make us a safer society.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Guns should only be legal inside the house. Non lethal "take-down" weapons for outside the house. Caught with a gun outside, 20 years. Caught with an assault rifle, life.

I know y'all love gun culture and it's tradition or whatever but guns were never ever intended to be so powerful, automatic, and concealable.