Daps

In case it gets removed
EiDGV8TXYAE7I3_.jpg%3Alarge

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

I don't understand this tweet. Does he mean he didn't know Hit-Boy produced for Beyonce while he was signed to him? Like, producers signed to production shouldn't have to run every beat they give to someone else by the person that has them signed (unless it's in the contract of course, and sometimes it is.)

No matter what, Hit seems like a stand up dude for putting what seems like a petty move from Kanye to the side, in order to speak on something more important.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand this tweet. Does he mean he didn't know Hit-Boy produced for Beyonce while he was signed to him? Like, producers signed to production shouldn't have to run every beat they give to someone else by the person that has them signed (unless it's in the contract of course, and sometimes it is.)

No matter what, Hit seems like a stand up dude for putting what seems like a petty move from Kanye to the side, in order to speak on something more important.

That's what I took from it.

Not defending him here, but I think he's saying that it's weird that he wouldn't know about Hit Boy producing a track for Beyonce when he knows the producer/has him signed to him, and he personally knows Beyonce and Jay.

I personally don't see it as a reason to be offended by any means, because that could easily be one of those things where everyone involved assumed one of the other people involved would end up at least telling him in passing, and it never happened. Either way, it's really not something worth getting worked up over.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps

Not defending him here, but I think he's saying that it's weird that he wouldn't know about Hit Boy producing a track for Beyonce when he knows the producer/has him signed to him, and he personally knows Beyonce and Jay.

I personally don't see it as a reason to be offended by any means, because that could easily be one of those things where everyone involved assumed one of the other people involved would end up at least telling him in passing, and it never happened. Either way, it's really not something worth getting worked up over.

It didn’t give him a chance to add himself as a co-producer

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Even if he felt a way or was confused. For him not to fukk wit Hit Boy AT ALL is corny. fukk Ye.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Why was Ye mad that Hitboy worked with Beyonce in the first place?

Other than that I'm glad Hitboy was able to put his feelings about Ye personally aside and co-sign the brother on his fight. We know Ye has been off his rocker at times but this is an important fight and I'm glad he is standing by Ye on this and letting the public know their is some credibility to what Ye is fighting for.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Why was Ye mad that Hitboy worked with Beyonce in the first place?

Other than that I'm glad Hitboy was able to put his feelings about Ye personally aside and co-sign the brother on his fight. We know Ye has been off his rocker at times but this is an important fight and I'm glad he is standing by Ye on this and letting the public know their is some credibility to what Ye is fighting for.

Because he’s a clown

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

He's upset they worked together and he wasn't informed/involved.

I get it on a level. Why wouldn't Bey/Jay reach out to him? Why wouldn't Hit reach out to him?

But then you think about Kanye, his behavior, and his history, and you get the answer.

Jay/Ye have such a complicated relationship but it's clear there's a lot of love there. But it's obvious they just try to avoid dealing with him and have been for years.