Hockey prospect Mitchell Miller bullied a mentally disabled black classmate in high school

concise

Veteran
Daps
why are the Bruins sending out Patrice to speak on this? Embarrassing

Management never comes out and talks unless they absolutely have to.

If they did, it would probably come out sounding something like this.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Management never comes out and talks unless they absolutely have to.

If they did, it would probably come out sounding something like this.

Rocky Wirtz is the owner. I would expect people in business management roles to be able to handle speaking engagements with the media to explain their decisions rather than trotting out their star players hoping to soften the blow. This is a embarrassing way to handle this

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Are Black people from Boston embarrassed to be from there cause a I know I would be. Boston is legit like 25% Black whats with the disrespect these cacs feel comfortable with showing black people on a national scale someone cue me in

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Are Black people from Boston embarrassed to be from there cause a I know I would be. Boston is legit like 25% Black whats with the disrespect these cacs feel comfortable with showing black people on a national scale someone cue me in
Black people from Boston rooted for the Lakers in the 80s. That’s all you need to know

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
After listening to about 6 hours of sports talk radio in boston it seems, at least people are saying, they want to Boycott the Bruins and/or want Cam Neely and company gone from the FO. The Bruins FO is the only one in town that refuse to go on the radio (the other FO have weekly interviews.) alot of people in town are pissed they would even entertain this signing just cause they needed someone in the minors to play D.

The fact it started in the first or second grade means something is inherently wrong with this kid and his upbringing.