HodgeTwins Back on they Bullsh*t

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
They're pretty much the same breh.

You only think they got bigger because they have a pump and they're wearing more revealing clothes. Black is also slimming.

This thread pretty much confirms my thoughts that everybody in here is either fat or skinny fat though:flabbynsick:

They don't necessarily look like they're on roids to me, but then again I've been lifting for years and I actually have results.
They are bigger and leaner in the video breh

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
These dudes are 40? This gives me hope that I won't be Larry Holmes status at 40

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
yall got any proof they on steroids or yall just hating? they ain't even that impressive physique wise..

they also been lifting for years...muscle memory is real and the reason I can go from 155 to 170 in 3 weeks

I've been lifting for 12 years, done three bodybuilding shows, you can always tell who's "on" and who is natural.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I ain't accusin them unless they start looking like Kali Muscle :mjlol: it's fukked up if they are tho cuz they really don't got to to sell their supplements and shyt...

I competed in show with kali muscle...it was my very first show...said he was natural...lol looking like Kai greene...no way at 250 lean was he natural