Hodgetwins only making $300 dollars a month off of 2m subs on YouTube

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh:
They must sell a lot of t-shirts though (looks like a t-shirt warehouse) and eat with their stand-up comedy. But 300-600 off 3M subs..?
Yeah but by the time you're moving cause the state you're in is too expensive, shyt has hit the fan. These YouTube bucks simply ain't what they used to be. Unless you're Ryan's Toy Review or some other kid friendly thing.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because they curse too much and advertisers wont touch them with brand ads with a 10 foot pole.

Plus, negus be lying.

I had a channel recently that didn't even have a million views and was doing more than double that. All depends on your content.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Do they even have a patreon?

And at least they made a lot when it was paying

Patreon is a donations thing. It usually works for educational content. Dunno if people are willing to donate to hear loud, dirty jokes
Patreon is for everything. Podcast, videos, comics, cosplay. Chapo Trap House podcast makes over 100k a month

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
:gladbron:Wow, OK, OK :ohhh:

Is there a beaten path to success on Patreon though? Seems like it needs a whole lot of luck to me

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
That's because they curse too much and advertisers wont touch them with brand ads with a 10 foot pole.

Plus, negus be lying.

I had a channel recently that didn't even have a million views and was doing more than double that. All depends on your content.

Pretty much, this right here....