#HOH: Man Wins $6 Million Lottery & DOESN'T Tell His Girlfriend That He Left

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ontario woman sues ex for half of $6M lottery win after he left with ticket

Breh got 3 mill and they fighting over the rest in court but it doesn't look good for her :wow:

Pollock said Thibeault has readily complied with an OLG investigation into the matter and criticized Robertson for not taking part in an agency arbitration process to resolve the dispute.

“There's a statement of claim, and there is the truth,” Pollock said in a telephone interview. “And the truth is that my client has participated with the OLG investigation in every respect, including offering to take a polygraph examination.”

Pollock added that Thibeault had gone through with the polygraph and passed “with flying colours.”

:wow:

#HOH

broller

Veteran
Daps
Ontario woman sues ex for half of $6M lottery win after he left with ticket

Breh got 3 mill and they fighting over the rest in court but it doesn't look good for her :wow:

Pollock said Thibeault has readily complied with an OLG investigation into the matter and criticized Robertson for not taking part in an agency arbitration process to resolve the dispute.

“There's a statement of claim, and there is the truth,” Pollock said in a telephone interview. “And the truth is that my client has participated with the OLG investigation in every respect, including offering to take a polygraph examination.”

Pollock added that Thibeault had gone through with the polygraph and passed “with flying colours.”

:wow:

#HOH

Keep us posted breh

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Breh fukked up when he started flossing.

he sent his boss a text saying “I Quit” and showed him the winning lottery ticket via MMS.

Dude should’ve just said. I quit. Went and got his winnings and disappeared. She wouldn’t have known shyt until maybe like a month later and he would have already claimed the money.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Court to hold remaining winnings in lottery ticket dispute

A Windsor judge has ordered the court to hold the remaining winnings of a lottery ticket which is under dispute by an estranged Chatham couple.

A lawyer for the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation appeared before Justice Gregory Verbeem on August 20 -- asking the court to hold the $3-million in dispute.

Denise Robertson asserts she was the common-law spouse to Maurice Thibeault when he won a $6.1-million Lotto 6/49 prize in September of 2017.

Her lawyer, Steven Pickard, claims Thibeault broke up with Robertson, then within a week, tried to claim the total prize.

Thibeault has already been paid $3-million of the winnings and OLG lawyer James Doris argued the remaining amount should be given to the court until a decision is made about its rightful owner.

“The OLG is a stakeholder in a fight in which it has no stake or interest,” said Doris.

No date has been set for a trial over the disputed winnings.

Lawyers think that may take another year.

Thibeault has also launched a lawsuit against the provincial lottery regulator, seeking a total $825,000 in damages from the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.

---------

that was from last year september.

i wonder if they gonna decide soon on the rest of the money.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
People happy about this and propping up dude :snoop: this is some cowardly shyt to pull on your chick, ugly/fat or not.

Dude accepted to be unhappy and disgusted til some dough came in.

These replies would be rafters status if a chick did this, but I'll let ya'll cook
Your woman is a reflection of your financial situation.