Hold up Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj are engaged? :wtf:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Well,looks like its a rap for Meeks promising career:mjcry:...Serious relationships and marriages with other famous bytches have never made a rapper better,I cant recall a single time....countless examples of the destruction though:francis:
lies. Future turned Super Saiyan after the engagement with Ciara was called off.
Maybe Meek tryna get his fire back like Future did.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lies. Future turned Super Saiyan after the engagement with Ciara was called off.
Maybe Meek tryna get his fire back like Future did.

No doubt,but during the engagement:comeon:? Now breakups and divorces I support %100:whoa:...Still waiting patient on that Jayz and Beyonce to bring me back my disrespectful Hov:mjcry:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I didn't say he was more successful you fukking dumbass. I said he was more independent than her Ex
youre a dedicated drake nut hugger.. you deserve no compassion but vulgar words and aggression like the little HOE ASS bytch you are :pacspit:

go do a handstand on a cactus fucc boii

#SMSAudio #DisneyGang

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I had some basic level of humane respect for Nicki before this Meek stuff. I can't be the only one who is :damn: at how she was never publically pictured with Safaree but as soon as she has a new man, she can't stop taking pictures with duke.

And the timeframes are wild short. From hiding Safaree in January to prancing around with Meek in March. All signs indicate she's been messing with Meek on the low for ages. That's the biggest fear for a man, that his long-term girl aint shyt. Nicki aint shyt.
and her giving label mates lap dances, never taking pics with you in public, never speaking of you, letting every nikka, fan, star feel you up and talk about fukking you, on tracks with you at the same time....

none of that would tell you she ain't shyt already??

dude loved the life and the money... he knew she wasn't shyt and was probably cheating... he wasn't about to go back to brooklyn AND lose out on that p*ssy

shyt he STILL crying on twitter bout her... and that's why she didn't respect him... any real man would have checked that bullshyt at the door

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Meek got dissed pretty hard in this track then. Drake talking about fukking his chick behind his back and Wayne said dude can't fukk for shyt