Hold up...was God vs. Jacob a work or a shoot?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Jacob Wrestles with God​

TNA_Genesis_Logo.jpg
32:22

22 The same night he arose and took his two wives, his two female servants, and his eleven children, and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. 23 He took them and sent them across the stream, and everything else that he had.
f03lc9i41fx71.gif

24 And Jacob was left alone. And a man wrestled with him until the breaking of the day.
cm-punk-daniel-bryan.gif

25 When the man saw that he did not prevail against Jacob, he touched his hip socket, and Jacob's hip was put out of joint as he wrestled with him.
2e58ed44754ce1ba-600x338.gif

26 Then he said, “Let me go, for the day has broken.” But Jacob said, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”
chicken-wing.gif

27 And he said to him, “What is your name?” And he said, “Jacob.”
gBlA-q.gif

28 Then he said, “Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel, for you have striven with God and with men, and have prevailed.”
uV8CW5K.gif

29 Then Jacob asked him, “Please tell me your name.” But he said, “Why is it that you ask my name?” And there he blessed him.
roman-reigns-afa.gif

30 So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, “For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life has been delivered.”
shawn-michaels-entrance.gif

31 The sun rose upon him as he passed Penuel, limping because of his hip.
tumblr_o1iu5m0DOV1sbzhteo1_400.gif

32 Therefore to this day the people of Israel do not eat the sinew of the thigh that is on the hip socket, because he touched the socket of Jacob's hip on the sinew of the thigh.
giphy.gif

So Jacob sent the kids and wifes out, and a dude pulled up and challenged him to a broadway empty arena match, and Jacob held his own...in fact the dude was in a sleeper hold and was like "wow this dude Jacob is pretty blessed up...lemme injure his hip so I can go about my day..." only then did the dude take off his holy lucha mask and reveal that he was GOD...

Was God the worker of the year in Cannan Pro Wrestling?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Caiaphas was an underrated heel tbh. :jbhmm: Judas out there getting all the heat when he was just a pawn for Big C :wow:
Job might be the greatest underdog babyface of all time. He had a great career, was even title holder
chris-jericho-intercontinental-champion.gif

He got put in a handicapped match with The Lord and Satan and still didn't turn heel. Even with God trying to test him...he was put thru everything...championship scrambles, tornados killing his kids, unexpected 1 on 1s with the Undatakah, lost all his oxen and livestock...everything.
tumblr_oj6jslDHhO1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

After protesting, dude said "who am I to challenge you? You're the commissioner and the reigning champion!"
16_RAW_12102001_0009-a050f13d0435f44011fc2b2879bb8854-960x540.jpg

God turned around and made Job DOUBLE champion :blessed:

Last edited: