A letter by Maxwell Jacob Friedman

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
skimmed it
he really goin all in on this babyface shyt :dead:

this dude been killin himself in the ring match wise
the fact that he's still about to a main event PPV with a torn labrum is :picard:
that break is needed

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
MJF wins valiantly after fighting the Devil and his merry men.

He then relinquishes the title on Dynamite as a hero who went until the wheels fell off.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
He’s Gonna Lose The Belt To Joe Cause Of Devils Interference, Take A Hiatus From The Beat Down, Have People Speculate That He’s Going To WWE And Shiwing Up At Royal Rumble, Then Possibly Wrestlemania Then He’ll Come Back To AEW To Get His Revenge On Adam Cole (The Devil) Just When Cole Is Cleared To Wrestle
I don’t watch AEW but damn that fool Cole injured again? (Note: I haven’t watched since the fall but still)

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
He's definitely right about #1. Actively rooting against AEW is so stupid, even if you don't watch. WWE clearly puts on better shows when there's at least a #2 with some buzz out there, plus the wrestlers have it a lot better.
This.

Guy is Exhibit A: of why Tony Khan is a shytty booker, tho.

How do you fumble the best heel of his generation like this?
sBfnwsB.png

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
This.

Guy is Exhibit A: of why Tony Khan is a shytty booker, tho.

How do you fumble the best heel of his generation like this?
sBfnwsB.png

The man was an entire menace during his "Devil" days. Honestly, the "Brawl Out" shyt was the bane of AEW that continues to stop them from progressing further. If both parties acted like fukking adults, we would have had probably the best feud of all time involving Punk/MJF. On the real, Phil brought the best out of MJF and I really thought they were going to go somewhere with the "FIRE ME YOU fukkING MARK" stuff. Like just a miserable prick holding the company for hostage while being the thorn in Phil's side in the process of his crusade.

Now we got a whining, balded, roided up, frail, broken, goofy, crybaby ass herb that wants the fans to believe that he is the main eventer?

The man was crying like a whole ho about a injury, while Khan looked at him like :what: .

Straight up clown shoes shyt and quite frankly, the quicker the belt is off MidJaja, the better chances we actually have a champion that somehow is not frail, let his nuts hang, and doesn't bleed all over the fukking belt.