Holdup! British Bulldog loved to shyt in brehs food :dahell:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
411MANIA | The Patriot Claims British Bulldog Would Defecate on Wrestlers’ Food

– Former WWE and WCW Superstar The Patriot (Del Wilkes) recently took part in a Reddit Ask Me Anything session. Below are some highlights.

On staying in contact with Buff Bagwell: “Mark is a good guy. I stay in contact with him and communicate with him regularly. He was a pro and he trained hard, he was serious about his diet and nutrition. Never understood why he had heat with a lot of the boys; maybe they were just jealous of his looks and all the attention from the ladies. It was good traveling with him because his memory was incredible — if he’d been to a city before, he knew the way from the airport to the hotel, to the gym. We never got lost, the guy could remember everything.”

On Jim Cornette complaining about The Patriot’s momentum slowing down:
“I know Jim had big, big creative differences. But I don’t know how you could’ve come in with any more momentum than I did. I came in and was working with the top guy in the company, the guy with the belt. Maybe he didn’t agree with the way everything was done, but nothing beats coming in and working with the top guy.”

On how Davey Boy Smith would defecate onto wrestlers’ food: “Yeah, I do, but I think for all parties involved, it’s best to keep it G Rated. We had food catered to us on Mondays before the show. They’d leave it out throughout the day. There were a couple of guys who had the habit of taking peoples’ to go meals and taking a dump in them. The British Bulldog was good about that.”

:huhldup:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
8f2.gif

:francis:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Pre 2000s wrestling ribs are def. in the Tyson Zone. I'll believe anything at this point. Someones gonna come out next week and talk about how the Harris Brothers use to fukk penguins at the zoo, then murder them and put the cut up pieces in peoples bags and I wouldn't be suprised

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Didn't HBK and X-Pac do that shyt too, and to Sable no less.
X-Pac put shyt in her bag but he said he wasn't his shyt, and it was in some plastic bag or something. He dropped it in the bag and ran to the curtain to go out for his match.

In Mexico X-Pac did shyt in Juventud Guerrera's bag though because Juvi went around telling everyone about X-Pac's problems and attempted suicide that had just happened. X-Pac was heated and Juvi ain't do shyt about it but whine to management.