Hollow da don is on I.G pleading for his life. Worried about being killed. Math Hoffa responds.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Hollow looking crazy out here. Talking bout “I left the streets in 2015, sorry to the people I did bad business with, I’m a square now”

as if you can just hit the pause button and select the quit option

:mjlol:
I forget who said this, but it was something like “just cause you left the streets and found God, doesn’t mean the nikkas you did bad shyt to going to let the beef go”.
Real shyt :wow:

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This wack...

You ain't "out the streets" if you still owe people money from your dealings, whatever they were. nikkas wouldn't be trying to extort you if you didn't owe them and if you were really like that---->and I don't mean "like that" as in bulletproof gangsta, I mean if you were the kinda nikka who commanded respect...

Obviously dude showed himself to be unrespectable among other things, so this is all the way wack...

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why not try to move to Montana and hide? Then plan from there. How hard could it be finding him? Ain't like he got FBI on his head, he could move in a random flyover state.

Must not be that serious if you really stating where you.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why not try to move to Montana and hide? Then plan from there. How hard could it be finding him? Ain't like he got FBI on his head, he could move in a random flyover state.

Must not be that serious if you really stating where you.
He's dry snitching to put pressure on the people pressing him.

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
Damn that apology for "doing bad business" in the middle of the caption is clearly what he's feeling the heat for.

Hopefully they can hash this out but, it feels like he did some grimy shyt and is now feeling the possible consequences of those actions.

Reminds me of the "Saw" movie series. Cats act reckless and have zero remorse until they feel their life is in danger.

Soon as Jigsaw pull up with the "let's play a game" swag, now nikkas wanna start apologizing. Crazy world we live in **FUTURE VOICE**

tenor.gif
Yoo I thought about producer Polow the Don and now you're replying I want to thank you for blessing us with this G-Unit Radio gem :banderas::lawd: