HOLLOW JUST PUT LOADED LUX BODYBAG IN A BODYBAG!

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are dudes really trying to logically argue Lux is weak sauce for saying his writing pen win vicoden? Because Vicoden isnt a liquid its a solid? dudes.... he really doesnt have vicoden in his pen at all... its just lyrics man...
Right. So now every rapper that spits fire is wack cause they don't literally spit fire.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Ya'll lookin at this battle more from a moral point-of-view than a rap battle point-of-view..what you call "complaining to the crowd" is what I call a good rebuttal...It takes skill to rebuttal something that your opponent says on the spot so I give Hollow points for that..dont make this some good vs evil, right vs wrong shyt..its about who was the better mc

No, on first listen I judged the battle as just a battle and I picked Lux from the jump, and as I said I've only seen one other battle of his and have no bias toward either cat.

When I was watching it none of this so called morality driven shyt was even in question, I honestly didn't even really catch all the social commentary vs nikkadom shyt til after the fact. I just thought he was better, now I see why, especially after fam shed light on HIS perspective in the aftermath.

Bro, stop it, you like Eminem who does some of the most childish shyt in rap.

First of all, fukk you...like seriously for assuming you can gauge how I perceive shyt (especially something non-related) based on who i'm a fan of or inspired by.

I'm pretty well-educated and was never at any stupid "keep it real" stage.

What the fukk does YOUR education have to do with MY LIFE experiences, which influences how I receive/perceive what is presented to me?

:what:

What are you even trying to say with that my dude? I don't know you but i'd be willing to bet just from your tone here that you ain't even had the opportunity to even have a "keep it real" stage in the context that I meant it in.

You guys are over here viewing this rap battle based on your moral point of view instead of who actually was the total package out there. This is no difference than when you defend liking Em because of his bars and others say he's wack because they can't relate. You guys are looking for any angle whatsoever.

I have nothing invested in who actually won the battle or who agrees with me about who won...so why in the fukk do I need an angle for?

Get the fukk outta here, you talking about angles and i'm talking about MY life, I never asked you how educated you were, or how real you kept it whenever. I said in response to that mans break down that based on MY life experiences I can see why I gravitated toward Lux in hindsight. The o-dogg sharieef analogy hit home with ME because i'm from the hood and have lived in and around those two dynamics which is something I didn't notice initially.

Maybe you should have addressed whoever it is you were REALLY talking to because it sure as fukk wasn't me...as if I been in this thread campaigning for anybody or trying to change minds. Use that education to make a coherent point for yourself without riding my dikk, BRO

:camby:

:pacspit:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll lookin at this battle more from a moral point-of-view than a rap battle point-of-view..what you call "complaining to the crowd" is what I call a good rebuttal...It takes skill to rebuttal something that your opponent says on the spot so I give Hollow points for that..dont make this some good vs evil, right vs wrong shyt..its about who was the better mc

is it wrong to look at it in a good vs evil,right or wrong kinda way:patrice:...in a battle u tryna win the hearts and change minds of the people,folks go in with favorites all the time but want a good match,but u cant say its completely unbias....but when the punches hit hard u can turn all that around and make a fan look at that favorite different,and sumtimes even yaself:sadcam:

People went in thinkin Lux was a greedy fukk including myself cuz he was holding shyt up:heh:,Lux spit rebuttal bars that made many people go :ohhh: and realize he making sense and dudes is getting pimped. Hollow had rebuttals on Lux style but they didn't hit for me bcuz I never thought Lux style was no over my head type shyt,its many more dudes on the battle scene who fit that description with the wordplay where it never makes sense,is a reach,or I just don't get it:manny:...but when he start talkin about Lux not having custody,and his pride getting in the way of having a job he can put on paper that was a solid rebuttal to make u look at lux different,and his breakdown of Calicoe different even:ohhh:.

I really woulda liked to Hollow build on what he was talkin about at the end of the 2nd when he ran out of time,I think he really had something he was building on that woulda hit hard and he seemed frustrated that the time limit HE wanted enforced came back to bite em in the azz in that moment lol.

I think just about everybody had a favorite goin in,and maybe neither did enuff or had strong enuff counters to make you look at your favorite different:manny:...I don't think battle rap fans are that bias and stans like rap music fans....if sumbody lost bad I don't think they have a problem saying they lost....its just like holding court though,if my favorite is Lux between the two goin in,the burden is on Hollow to show me he is better and change my mind and vice versa. the fact fanbases from both sides don't seem to be changing stances I think proves how hard both came....get the rematch set up

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
More like nikkas don't fukk wit Lux cause he make em feel dumb..What dude I quoted did was prove what I said about Hollow right...Hollow played into the ignorance of his audience...in which he succeeded..I'm not even mad if nikkas say Hollow won..but all this BodyBag and Landslide talk is b.s cause it wasn't that way on either end of the battle..

:dead:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Yo this battle was:wow:.

If we going by bars, then you give that to Lux.

But if you going by that initial feeling of :ooh: from Hollow's rebuttals and character attacks, you give that to Hollow.

My overall feeling was that Hollow embarrassed Lux alot more than Lux embarrassed Hollow. Talking about him being a bum, coke habit, his seed & baby moms, his moral hypocrisy, smart dumb nikka bars, mocking his rappin style, calling him a greedy diva. Hollow had material for days. On the otherhand, Hollow embraced all the negative shyt that Lux spit at him.

But Lux had the bars no doubt.

Last edited: