Holy shyt I'm gonna make it

Madrasas

Pro
Daps
:blessed:So it looks like I'm on track to graduating college. After 5 long, mind-numbingly boring, pointless, dull, useless, unexciting, lame, stressful, tiring, exhausting years in "higher education," I'm finally getting that degree. I didn't think i was going to make it honestly. In my last semester, I was so incredibly sick of college that I just pretty much slacked off all the time. I could have very easily flunked this semester, but I bit down on the leather strap and made it through. :blessed: I still have one more test next week, but even if I bomb it I'll still pass the class.

Although, I have to say, the silly little piece of paper wasn't worth it at all. But at least I'll be getting something. Also, I plan to join the army afterwards, and my silly little piece will allow me to come in as an E4 (a rank which normally takes 3 years or more to make). I'm just glad it's over brehs. :lawd:

Madrasas

Pro
Daps
Take 5 years to get a degree in liberal arts
I don't think so.

only to join the army brehs.
:yeshrug: I want to make money, learn a skill, and get away from home. The army is by far my best prospect right now.

Breh if you have a college degree and are going to join the Army, go in as an officer. Joining the army as an enlistee with a college degree is a terrible decision. :francis:
I'm not that interested in becoming an officer tbh. The only advantage I can see from it is more money. I'd much rather learn how to become proficient at my job (I wanna go into aviation).

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Not to sound elitist, but why go to the army when you have a college degree? It really doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, congratulations breh.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
its going to take me 10 years to graduate, I go half time, so just be happy you aren't in my shoes....

...oh, most women in the army are easy

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I don't think so.

:yeshrug: I want to make money, learn a skill, and get away from home. The army is by far my best prospect right now.

I'm not that interested in becoming an officer tbh. The only advantage I can see from it is more money. I'd much rather learn how to become proficient at my job (I wanna go into aviation).
why not join the airforce? unless that's what you meant by "army"

Madrasas

Pro
Daps
Not to sound elitist, but why go to the army when you have a college degree? It really doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, congratulations breh.
Like I said, army is my best prospect from how I see things.
And thanks.

why not join the airforce? unless that's what you meant by "army"
No I meant "army" as in the branch. I chose It because it has a little bit of everything I want. I'm already like, 80% done with the enlistment process. Just need to go to MEPs (which I'm doing next week), choose my MOS, and sign the contract.

Last edited:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is ALOT of hate in this thread. Smh.

Congratulations kid. You did EVERYTHING right. Trust me. If you get your leg blown off you have a college degree and some knowledge to fall back on.

I'm proud of you. After you make E5-E7, consider becoming an officer. Keep the success train rolling along brother. Im happy for you.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:dj2:
This was my shyt back in the day

Congrats OP. Sounds you have a plan and are following through on it. Just be open to advice from people you respect (professionally)