Homeland Security warns of racially motivated domestic terrorism during coronavirus crisis: report

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Homeland Security warns of racially motivated domestic terrorism during coronavirus crisis: report

skysquare.gif

Published

2 mins ago
on

April 23, 2020
By

Sky Palma
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook
FacebookShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FlipboardFlipboardShare to Copy LinkCopy LinkShare to Email
Email
protest_afp.jpg

According to a new report from the Department of Homeland Security obtained by NBC News, the fallout from the coronavirus outbreak is helping to fuel violence from domestic terrorists, as well as frustrated individuals.

The DHS report from March 24 says, a “racially motivated violent extremist espousing white supremacist extremist beliefs died after a confrontation with FBI agents in Missouri as they tried to arrest him for plotting to blow up a local hospital.”

Report Advertisement

In another case in mid-March cited by the report, a New Mexico man was charged with two counts of interstate communication of threats after he allegedly threatened to kill New Mexico’s governor when she ordered the state to shut down non-essential businesses and abide by social distancing guidelines.

Defend democracy. Click to invest in courageous progressive journalism today.
Read more over at NBC News.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Maybe brother Malcolm was right.:manny:Complete and total seperation is looking better for the collective mental/physical/spiritual health of Black people daily in this country.

Even during a global pandemic, white America's racism supercedes way too much. The need or want to hate and harm supercedes the need or want to help.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
This is to take heat off the government's more invasive draconian laws on the people.
:mjtf:
A federal agency's Right wing terrorism reports are to take the heat off the stay at home order controlled by states?

What?

You dont even make sense.

At this point you need to prove you're black.
It's becoming too obvious now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjtf:
A federal agency's Right wing terrorism reports are to take the heat off the stay at home order controlled by states?

What?

You dont even make sense.

I guess showing the pic of the recent protest this month plastered on as White Supremacists and terrorists from an article talking about March shyt is accurate.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I guess showing the pic of the recent protest this month plastered on as White Supremacists and terrorists from an article talking about March shyt is accurate.
Breh what?

Homeland security posted a fake photo?
Where?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The pic shows the protest from this week. That labelled anyone who protest as white supremacist terrorist. No one gave too fukks about the information given about random cacs doing dumb shyt last month.

This is to stop people from protesting the laws that are pushing massive spying programs and unjust searches and seizures.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The report is about white supremacist action in the US..

You consider this unimportant because the report listed actions that are a month old?

You need to prove you're black

You talk too much and don't even pay attention. This is why you will be one of those snitching when it's time to get the next few checks.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You talk too much and don't even pay attention. This is why you will be one of those snitching when it's time to get the next few checks.
:stopitslime:
Using terms like snitching ain't fooling me cac.
You here trying to downplay white supremacist actions.

You need to prove you're black.
Your attempts to normalize white supremacy are too blatant.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I remember I used to criticize the coli brehs who said they would frequent sites like st*rmfr*nt, br*itb*rt and 4ch8n just to get an idea of how "the other side" thinks.

But I've been doing it recently and wow...
:wow:
They really are looking for SHTF scenario to capitalize on and this is turning to be it.

It's sad that the President and Vice President supports them and tweets in their favor...basically they are depending on right wing violence as a distraction.