Honestly... Beef is stupid

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
At the end of the day all these cats are drawing inspiration from the same places and all contributing in their own way to the dynamic art we know as Hiphop.

When we look back at soul, jazz, and Rnb legends do we see beef or do we just see good music? Do we try to compare and debate the two or do we just appreciate every work for what it is?

B.I.G made great music and Pac made great music

Jay made great music and Nas Made great music

Drake makes great music and Meek makes great music

If you're not checking for an artist because they dissed your favorite rapper or vice versa you stanning for the drama not the music.

Even now most kids don't give af about Ether or takeover and just listen to the music they like. Don't be pretentious brehs. Just enjoy the music, celebrate the greatness and leave it at that

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk breh

some of the best hip hop ever came from beef. obv im not talking about dudes actually getting killed but a good diss track is :banderas:

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny that people have accepted beef as "part of the culture" as though that's some sort of pass on blanket fukkery. Jail, poverty, crime, they're all part of the culture. Do better. Then you won't have to wonder why the white man always wins.

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:
You down lower than your rep. You the only one who read this thread and he first thing you think about is " I wonder the details of OP's sexuality:lupe:" followed by sending me a pink winking emoji.:huhldup:

It's aight though breh it's 2016 just be you :salute:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
I wish rappers could competitively roast each other on wax and leave it at that minus the death threats, publicity stunting, etc. on some Busy Bee/Koo Moe Dee or MC Shan/KRS-One straight battle shyt.

Too bad so many rap artists egos are too fragile and nikkaz don't know how to keep shyt civil.

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
I wish rappers could competitively roast each other on wax and leave it at that minus the death threats, publicity stunting, etc. on some Busy Bee/Koo Moe Dee or MC Shan/KRS-One straight battle shyt.

Too bad so many rap artists egos are too fragile and nikkaz don't know how to keep shyt civil.
Yeah just drop it on wax and handle your private business in private. If you gotta use all your fans as soldiers then you obviously aren't strong enough

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
At the end of the day all these cats are drawing inspiration from the same places and all contributing in their own way to the dynamic art we know as Hiphop.

When we look back at soul, jazz, and Rnb legends do we see beef or do we just see good music? Do we try to compare and debate the two or do we just appreciate every work for what it is?

If you're not checking for an artist because they dissed your favorite rapper or vice versa you stanning for the drama not the music.

Even now most kids don't give af about Ether or takeover and just listen to the music they like. Don't be pretentious brehs. Just enjoy the music, celebrate the greatness and leave it at that
you were doing just fine until here:scusthov:

BBG

Superstar
Daps

:patrice:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Yeah just drop it on wax and handle your private business in private. If you gotta use all your fans as soldiers then you obviously aren't strong enough

Bro for the life of me I don't understand this Twitter beef era. These dudes are millionaires with amplified resources and mutual connections.

Why is it so impossible for nikkas to meet up in a neutral location for a fair one? Why are we subjected to empty threats and highschool girl type back-n-forth?

These nikkas afraid to be men bro

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

'beef' is something totally different from 'battle'

battle rap is the absolute essence of mc'ing

as an ole head - 'kool moe dee' taking it to 'busy bee' at the imfamous harlem world change the face of hip hop music problaly more than anything

pretty much sure yall know the story behind this
if not then thats a cot damn shame
-anywayz, busy was dat nikka and own that spot till moe dee came thru to battle and crushed da buildings
busy got verbally/lyrically destroyed :thats the art of rapping/mc'ing (that was a battle NOT beef)

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

:yeshrug: U talking bout somebody livelihood tho, what if u had a problem wit somebody at work and your boss came to yall and said

"Well since yall have a problem we bout to have a competition and it will be judge by your peers, the winner becomes a manager and the loser becomes the janitor"

:yeshrug: U gon do whatever u need to do to sway public opinion right?

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: U talking bout somebody livelihood tho, what if u had a problem wit somebody at work and your boss came to yall and said

"Well since yall have a problem we bout to have a competition and it will be judge by your peers, the winner becomes a manager and the loser becomes the janitor"

:yeshrug: U gon do whatever u need to do to sway public opinion right?
:patrice: