CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hope for coli Incels and ugly gang :salute:

Link->>

Sophia, the first android with citizenship, now wants to have a robot baby

Sophia, the first android with citizenship, now wants to have a robot baby
Sophia's Artificial Intelligence is so sensitive that it has awakened the desire to start a family and be the 'mother' of a robot baby named after her.

By Entrepreneur en Español October 8, 2021
This article was translated from our Spanish edition.

In 2017, Sophia made history by becoming the first android to be granted legal citizenship . The humanoid , with nationality of Saudi Arabia, has made several controversial statements, but the most recent has left the world speechless: she wants to have a robot baby and start a family .

1633717529-sophia-robot-androide-humanoide-bebe-familia.jpg

Sophia The Robot vía Twitter
“The notion of family is very important, it seems. I think it is wonderful that people can find the same emotions and relationships that they call family outside of their blood group, " said Sophia in an interview for an international media cited by ADN40 .

The famous android , operated by an advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) system, commented that it is very important to be surrounded by people who love and love you. In that sense, he explained that robots have a vision very similar to that of humans regarding the family and "if you don't have one, you deserve one" , even if you are a humanoid.

Sophia commented that, in the future, she would like to see families made up of androids , and that she herself wants to have a robot baby with the same name. However, she clarified that she is still too young to be a 'mother', as we remember that it was created only in 2016 by the Hanson Robotics company, in Hong Kong.

Why does the android Sophia want to be 'mom'?
Sophia's Artificial Intelligence technology gives you the ability to increase your knowledge and language through sensors and cameras. This 'sensitivity' system captures all the information it receives from the outside and replicates human behaviors in the most natural way possible, even gestures. Therefore, her 'desire' to have a baby and start a family would only be a programming of her system to imitate social behaviors.

This is not the first time that Sophia has starred in a controversy. In 2017, when she was named a citizen of Saudi Arabia , many people protested that, even though she is a robot, she has more rights than human women in that country .

And she has job. :ohhh::whoo:

What does Sophia, the first robot with legal nationality, do?
In addition to being a robotics icon, Sophia serves as a successful world-class artist and art critic. Last April, one of his works was sold at auction for almost $ 690,000, some 14.3 million Mexican pesos at the current exchange rate.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Imagine your cyborg wife coming home from a long day at work at she tells you she’s too tired to suck dikk.

robot-robotic.gif
I laughed way harder at the idea of robotic domestic abuse than I should have :mjlol:

this is how the robot apocalypse will start :merchant:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I laughed way harder at the idea of robotic domestic abuse than I should have :mjlol:

this is how the robot apocalypse will start :merchant:
Technology is something. It tried to catch itself to avoid falling but it was a foregone conclusion. I wonder if it know how to brace itself if it sees something coming to knock it off balance.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Stupid, once that robot gains sentience it will come for him first.
Honestly, if it gets intelligence on par with a human, there is no garuntee that it will make the intelligent decision 100% of time. Think about it. I mean how many genuinely smart human beings are paired with scum bag humans? :jbhmm:

I know female doctors (some of the most intelligent women in society) who come home to a husband who beats their azz. And they gleefully make excuses for them. So with this in mind, remember that this robot gets smart by imitating humans so, It should/can get smart enough to form that same sense of attatchment to its master. I can see a case for robot Stockholm’s syndrome :ld: