Hottest Haircut of 2016?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I have shaved sides and blonde hair nikka. Pull up! :birdman:

Yall nikkas be trying to look prettier than the bytches. None of the nikkas i grew up with has hairstyles like that... This generation is the woat.. yall nikkas be looking like lowkey fakkits and weirdos. Plus yall following each other. shyt is corny.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Yall nikkas be trying to look prettier than the bytches. None of the nikkas i grew up with has hairstyles like that... This generation is the woat.. yall nikkas be looking like lowkey fakkits and weirdos. Plus yall following each other. shyt is corny.

This post is all kinds of funny but I'll let you rock

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
:ehh: ...I mean.. :manny:

I rock the high top/ Mohawk.. (a lil nikka told me its actually called a burst fade idk)

I just started wearing/ cutting my shyt like that since like a year ago. (self barber as well)... I've always had the low clean cut ceasar.

Idk its something different. I like it. Plus i have that "are you mixed?" shyt so...and the women on the team adore it. fukk it :manny:

Plus its easy as fukk to cut. Takes me like 10 to 15 minutes all around including line up compared to 20 to 30 trying to fade or ceasar it.

I'm far from :flabbynsick: appearance wise but I'm technically an "old head" so I get the "nikka you too old to be rocking that style" from haters and concerned citizens.. But fukk it, i gaurantee if you saw me you couldnt guess my age and like I said.. The ladies flat out adore that shyt :pachaha: Like forreal...and again I like it... For now.

I hear ya breh.. And I agree. A lot of shyt I see lil nikkaz doing I be like :mjpls: ...But sometimes I'm just hatin. At the end if the day why should I give a fukk.

I'm not copying anybody... One day I decided ima let my shyt grow like a Mohawk to see if I can blend it right in the back, like a challenge. I got better and better at it and decided to keep it.

One of my homeboys called me "Ol Odell Beckman lookin as nikka" ..I had totally forgot who that nikka was let alone how the mf hair look...

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the worst haircut I have ever seen in my life and my username is DrexlersCut...:mjlol:inspired by Clyde's 1992 finals appearance really nikka u couldn't get right for the finals:mjlol:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
FYI....That's definitely not me in the video lmao

nLT8uli.gif

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the worst haircut I have ever seen in my life and my username is DrexlersCut...:mjlol:inspired by Clyde's 1992 finals appearance really nikka u couldn't get right for the finals:mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
nas.png

this is the only acceptable haircut,

I'm rocking this right now with the waves and I swear these bytches break their neck to look at the boy:whew: