☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
man OP is a fukking clown. he spent years on here holding candidates hostage for not supporting M4A and defending Obamacare...now he sees Trump is about to axe it now he rushes in to defend it. You can't pick decide who the real enemy is

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
man OP is a fukking clown. he spent years on here holding candidates hostage for not supporting M4A and defending Obamacare...now he sees Trump is about to axe it now he rushes in to defend it. You can't pick decide who the real enemy is

I came in here read the first post then read your post, as soon as you said OP flip-flopped I knew you were taking about @FAH1223

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Nap's hatred of FAH is making him irrational. The OP does two things:
  • Allows Dems to make the point that GOP is trying to take away health care/access.
  • Shows Dems trying to stem/delay M4A legislation.

Pelosi is trying to play both sides to her advantage using [the opposition to] Trump as the rallying point for both. Also this is in line with Pelosi telling HMO and Pharma to get their prices and rules under control before the gov't does it for them.

Something tells me Nap already knows this and is purposely BS spinning this hoping no one else catches on.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State