House GOP unveils budget with trillions in cuts to Medicaid, food benefits, and more

powmia

Pro
Daps
And the Democrats aren't doing anything to stop them so #BothSides :camby:
Do you think this budget will pass the Senate and get signed off by the president? Just because the house passes it doesn't mean it will become law.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I don't really give a fukk at this point people think politics is a joke but these muthsfukkas control alot of people money and they still vote for these fukking idiots.

Cacs continue to vote against their own self interests to spite others :hubie:

Especially since they are the biggest leeches claiming benefits :sas1:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
And the Democrats aren't doing anything to stop them so #BothSides :camby:
And, pray tell, what LEGAL action can the Democrats take to stop the House that they aren't even allowed to control?

You do realize we have this thing called checks and balances, right? If the GOP pushes for an evil agenda, that's on them.

Daps
Do you think this budget will pass the Senate and get signed off by the president? Just because the house passes it doesn't mean it will become law.
a progressive like dark brandon would never sign a piece of legislation this austere. the neediest in our society have nothing to fear with such a strong advocate of working and lower class communities in the white house.

:unimpressed: