Houston breh sentenced to 9 years for getting $1.6 million in PPP Loans & spending it in strip clubs

North

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yet Tom Brady took a million in PPP loans and the media doesn't even have the balls to ask him why. Disgusting.
he probably used it for a business

all these brehs need to do was to open a garage even a small gas station is like 1 million

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t even imagine how many ran this scam, took the bread and layered it smartly to wash in legitimate businesses without raising detection. If all of these dumb asses are getting cooked, it had to be a gang of savy muthafukkas that feasted off these loans and will never pay back a penny. Crazy to think about

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My boy got to enjoy life before he went in. Not bad. It’s spooky out here in Miami.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t even imagine how many ran this scam, took the bread and layered it smartly to wash in legitimate businesses without raising detection. If all of these dumb asses are getting cooked, it had to be a gang of savy muthafukkas that feasted off these loans and will never pay back a penny. Crazy to think about

Well if it’s going to a legitimate business, that’s kind of the point right?