Houston transgender murders a man in broad daylight. Runs over the man twice, kisses his body, and stabs him 9 times

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So a dude raped another dude who was also a prostitute?

Even if that scenario is true, I don't believe anybody who's a prostitute has the right to kill another person over a single incident of rape, which is often someone having consensual sex but then refusing to pay. In this case, the murder clearly happened when there was no rape going on.
This was second-degree murder. Where's the friend anyways? That story smells like BS.
Treh was "dating" a guy (probably a pimp), guy and his "friend" rape Treh. Treh kills guy. Even if true like you said Treh getting hit with murder.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
So a dude raped another dude who was also a prostitute?

Even if that scenario is true, I don't believe anybody who's a prostitute has the right to kill another person over a single incident of rape, which is often someone having consensual sex but then refusing to pay. In this case, the murder clearly happened when there was no rape going on.
This was second-degree murder. Where's the friend anyways? That story smells like BS.

I'm not a broad or a man who identifies as such, but rape is actually one of the few instances when I'm :hubie: if you get to stepping.

Call it what you want, but if a nikka takes your pwussy/bussy :dame: without consent, they've punched their ticket to go chill in hell with the other demons and you or your people should have the ability to send them there. :yeshrug:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps

The motive is unknown but Trask said they've found no evidence linking the two.

"Originally, I thought there may be some type of relationship between the complainant and the defendant," Trask said. "But there was no relationship. It was complete strangers, so that made it even more shocking and horrific.”

He said Fisher was taken to Ben Taub Hospital the night of the crime and she attacked a nurse who was trying to restrain her so she's also charged with assault of a public servant.

Fisher's original bond was set at $2 million. On Friday, it was lowered to $300,000 on each count and another $300,000 for violating the terms of her probation for a total of $900,000.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps

"Originally, I thought there may be some type of relationship between the complainant and the defendant," Trask said. "But there was no relationship. It was complete strangers, so that made it even more shocking and horrific.”

He said Fisher was taken to Ben Taub Hospital the night of the crime and she attacked a nurse who was trying to restrain her so she's also charged with assault of a public servant.

Fisher's original bond was set at $2 million. On Friday, it was lowered to $300,000 on each count and another $300,000 for violating the terms of her probation for a total of $900,000.
I’m now glad that I showed some restraint and didn’t make any jokes about dying over bussy.

RIP to the deceased. Helluva way to go :mjcry:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He didn’t wanna say he was gaaay