How Are We Not Talking About Kamaiyah? :dahell:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
On gawd this tune bumps so hard I feel my whole body quiver, funky to the core:ohlawd:

She like a Bay Area Dej Loaf & I don't even fukk with female rappers like that :whew:

this shyt some Bryson Tiller freaky deaky funky crunky shyt with ratchet vibes :wtf:

it's like ratchet people can get down with it, coked out white girls can get jiggy to it & also futuristic alien robots can jam to it :mindblown:

Drake remix allegedly coming out soon too :mjpls:

my body didnt quiver b :stopitslime:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:russ:

What new school stuff do you like Art?

I have reviews on what I like as personal listening. Except for Compton,. That never made it into my personal listening. I can't stand emo at all. So, if you not slug on primer or god's bathroom floor , scapegoat, or girl with tatoo hands. I won't give anything emo the time of day. If you offkey I will turn it off immediately. Past that music has been all time bad since 2011.
Don't have many new artist who talented enough to earn their way into my actual personal listening.

Zach farlow : Commercial auto tune rnb
Beece Daytona : Appease the thug Pac sounding commercial arena listening
As far as commercial guilty pleasure new artist who make what everyone else likes style wise. When I hear some more shyt on that level I will post it.
I just know it won't be created because quality artist who were the most skilled never got on in large capacities. Or stole from my very own contemporaries and just change the style of content to slug meets gangsta emo rap.
You better have your skills tight.
if I you want a spin from me.

Music is the lowest quality it has ever been in history. There is literally nuffin for me to listen to right now and going on a few years now. It feels like 1984, before LL.
When it was really wack.

Art Barr