How can the power of social media be shifted back to Men?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
It’s clear women & alphabet gang dominate social media and are more outspoken on issues on these social platforms & controlling narratives.

How can we shift the power back to straight men? (Yes, we may create the platforms, but it doesn’t seem like men are as active) at least on my point of view.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
“What man concerns himself with social media” - Dame Dash

not to shyt on your thread or anythin bro but I don’t think social media reflects wat happens in real life

these LGBT and Thot liberation bytches are loud on the internet but are they really makin noise in real life?

I think the smartest thing for man to do is to continue to progress irl and fukk wat all that social shyt talkin bout

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
We have a voice in Social media.
We don’t really have a mainstream media voice

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It’s clear women & alphabet gang dominate social media and are more outspoken on issues on these social platforms & controlling narratives.

How can we shift the power back to straight men? (Yes, we may create the platforms, but it doesn’t seem like men are as active) at least on my point of view.
Breh posted an article on how South Korean men do it a couple days ago

That's not something I'm interested in, but if you are, it seems to be the way to go

Money talks

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even have social media accounts. Only a dummy IG account so I can lurk and see what y’all be posting. I’ll just leave this here.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Social media is for business bro.

The women dominate social media because they use it to waste time at work or when theyre alone in their bedrooms.... Theyre not using it for empowerment.... Theyre nothing but pawns and consumers.

Coli & YouTube is my only social media for fun, and I use YouTube for educational content.

Everything else is for business and making sales.

Let the women have social media....

Get the money.... Start a platform.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Women control literary/text/talking mediums. Leads to being effective gaslighters.

We control actual actions. You walk away from the gaslighter the gaslights doesn’t effect you. Men also don’t engage people who go out of pocket on social media, we block them instead of talk

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
“What man concerns himself with social media” - Dame Dash

not to shyt on your thread or anythin bro but I don’t think social media reflects wat happens in real life

these LGBT and Thot liberation bytches are loud on the internet but are they really makin noise in real life?

I think the smartest thing for man to do is to continue to progress irl and fukk wat all that social shyt talkin bout
Whether it is here or social media in general like,you said most of,the stuff people say on these sites don't translate to real life.