Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
With the recent departure and nervous breakdown of the most vocal mod of the Arcadium Liquid.

What issues do you have with the content of this forum and what do you like?

What can be done better for policing this forum as we can tell the fanboyism has reach a breaking point after years of non moderating.

Thoughts?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:dwillhuh: What happened

Where the hell yall was at. In the Xbox one S thread he just had a nervous breakdown with @Fatboi1 then in the PC thread he stated he is done he don't want to be label as a racist by reddit communities and communities all across the world.

He said he don't want the FBI knocking on his door

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where the hell yall was at. In the Xbox one S thread he just had a nervous breakdown with @Fatboi1 then in the PC thread he stated he is done he don't want to be label as a racist by reddit communities and communities all across the world.

Oh.. thats just typical @Liquid he will be back in a week :manny: hes actually 2nd GOAT mod next to Kodie he just have moments.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't know but most of his frustration stem from him allowing the fanboy shyt to become rapid and acceptable especially with Sony dudes. Guys like @Fatboi1 is just the breaking point
Fatboi is definitely a Sony stan, but I think you (and others) miss the point with a lot (not all) of his posts.
A LOT (not all) of his posts have been a sarcastic response to absurdity of the Arcadium. I've done the same a lot of times.

People that frequent the arcadium have pointed out the "feud" me and fatboi have. Some think it's real and others have caught on to what it really is; Its a sarcastic response to the petty stannery and emotional posts.

I made serious threads about the pros and cons of each console and still caught all types of flack because I "wouldn't choose a side". People on here really get angry if you don't agree that their favorite console is the most incredible invention to ever bless this planet. Forget the fact that the best games have been multiplat and most people couldn't tell you the difference between consoles in a blind testing with the same games.
So a lot of times, I'll post an absurd reaction to something minor. Its a reaction to the constant back and forth on here between people who want a serious gamer discussion forum and people who want a school yard casual forum loosely based on gaming but more focused on slamming each other.

My attitude is, the arcadium wants to get ridiculous, let me show you how ridiculous ridiculous can get.

As far as his frustrations, I can't read his mind. All I can say is that based on his posting, it seems like he wants to be a part of the trolling/jokes as long as none of it is directed towards him. As soon as he feels challenged he hides behind the mod tag or throws a tantrum and says "this forum sucks" and he doesn't want to be a mod anymore. He plays the victim as if any of us believe he is being forced to be a mod. I'm only saying this now because I feel he crossed the line by editing the tag in that mini nes thread to troll people and then turned around and got upset when he was called out on it. Instead of addressing it maturely he resorted to petty name calling. Personally I don't care whether or not he's a mod. I wish all the best for him. It would just be cool if he finally made up his mind, and please stop saying "This forum sucks", ESPECIALLY when you have a staff member tag under your name and are supposed to be representing this site.

@Liquid

If we actually want the Arcadium to improve, then it has to be decided what is acceptable. We can't say trolling is allowed but then tried to enforce arbitrary rules as soon as a post doesn't fit our narrative.

Just my thoughts. Sorry for the long post. :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

It started in the Mini NES thread. That's where you'll see how he added a tag to the thread to troll people and throw a tantrum when I called him out on it. It spilled into the XB1 S thread later.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fatboi is definitely a Sony stan, but I think you (and others) miss the point with a lot (not all) of his posts.
A LOT (not all) of his posts have been a sarcastic response to absurdity of the Arcadium. I've done the same a lot of times.

People that frequent the arcadium have pointed out the "feud" me and fatboi have. Some think it's real and others have caught on to what it really is; Its a sarcastic response to the petty stannery and emotional posts.

I made serious threads about the pros and cons of each console and still caught all types of flack because I "wouldn't choose a side". People on here really get angry if you don't agree that their favorite console is the most incredible invention to ever bless this planet. Forget the fact that the best games have been multiplat and most people couldn't tell you the difference between consoles in a blind testing with the same games.
So a lot of times, I'll post an absurd reaction to something minor. Its a reaction to the constant back and forth on here between people who want a serious gamer discussion forum and people who want a school yard casual forum loosely based on gaming but more focused on slamming each other.

My attitude is, the arcadium wants to get ridiculous, let me show you how ridiculous ridiculous can get.

As far as his frustrations, I can't read his mind. All I can say is that based on his posting, it seems like he wants to be a part of the trolling/jokes as long as none of it is directed towards him. As soon as he feels challenged he hides behind the mod tag or throws a tantrum and says "this forum sucks" and he doesn't want to be a mod anymore. He plays the victim as if any of us believe he is being forced to be a mod. I'm only saying this now because I feel he crossed the line by editing the tag in that mini nes thread to troll people and then turned around and got upset when he was called out on it. Instead of addressing it maturely he resorted to petty name calling. Personally I don't care whether or not he's a mod. I wish all the best for him. It would just be cool if he finally made up his mind, and please stop saying "This forum sucks", ESPECIALLY when you have a staff member tag under your name and are supposed to be representing this site.

@Liquid

If we actually want the Arcadium to improve, then it has to be decided what is acceptable. We can't say trolling is allowed but then tried to enforce arbitrary rules as soon as a post doesn't fit our narrative.

Just my thoughts. Sorry for the long post. :yeshrug:
This.

It gotta be one or the other. Belittling posters then doing the same thing is funny. like you said, I'm very sarcastic but that's in response to some of the ridiculous stuff that's been posted here.