How CAN WE Protect Our Children/Loved Ones From Police Brutality & Gang Violence?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
With the whole Tamir Rice, Freddie Gray, Walter Scott, Sandra Bland, Eric Garner, and others what do we do :snoop: How can we defend ourselves within the law? Because this is an epidemic that our lives are getting targeted. I made it here for awareness and people that don't know their rights can know. Somehow even though I don't care about my threads going plat anymore that this does. We gotta do something :beli: I just don't get how some people can videotape and not intervene.

150723204732-exp-sandra-bland-arrest-death-young-dnt-erin-00022126-large-169.jpg

Sandra Bland had NO reason to take her own life she just got a new job and happy.

CLEVELAND-web3-blog427.jpg

Worse of all people in my town said the police was justified. Tamir Rice was 12 and was plying with a toy. If a white kid did it the situation would have went down differently. Face it we gotta find a way to protect loved ones and our kids. Also :jbhmm: how can we save our kids from gang violence?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my family has never had issues with either topic, in fact 2 officers saved my aunt so thank you Officer Tills and Officer Vickers

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Get un poor:francis:. having a large underclass in a big city or economically barren suburb leads to gang violence n police bs no matter what country. Same shyt going on in the US goes on in every Central, and South American country as well as the Carribean.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Yeah, but not all the time.
In this scenario, it would be.

The only final solution to this whole thing is for us to have our own country away from American shores. Otherwise, we'll be doing the same song and dance for the remainder of our people's existence.