How can you as a black man support the NFL this season?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I only say "this season'' in the title because I know you a lot of you guys need to be weaned off of daddy NFL?

What is it about the sport that you cant let go of? :what:

Does your "competitive team" wipe out all moral obligations? :jbhmm:

What more do you need to see?...nooses? :mindblown:

-They are blatantly, and yes 'blatantly' applies, colluding against someone who is standing for our values and rights. The owners are pretty much confirming this every time they open their fat mouths.
-Hundreds of thousands, maybe more, are willing to give up the NFL or their favorite team if he gets signed by one team, but we wont boycott if he doesnt get signed by any of the 32 :dwillhuh:
-Remember when they made Vick serve a suspension after he got out of jail. How crazy is that now that you look back.
-Mobile QBs dont get protection because they are viewed as "runners":mjpls:
-They let the players of the past act as cattle and are now are on the fast track to dementia and prescription suicides. Has the NFL even made a statement about this or are they just throwing cash at it?. You see the legends come out at halftime at 60 years old and they look like they are 90.
-The stadium experience is the worst in all of American sports...fights everywhere, drunks everywhere, loud and belligerents everywhere. Take your child to NFL games brehs :scust:
-Have you listened to the combine, dudes borderline getting turned on " :noah:Look at the quads on him...hes strong, but is he smart...Check out that other one, hes such a specimen...what a stud...look at the size of that kid's hands"
-They are trying to blind us by "allowing" players to celebrate in the end zone again.:mjlol:

Lets hold our dollars and viewership this season. Take our 17 Sunday's back and pick up a hobby this season. This is for all black people and those that empathize with the struggle.

Last edited:

Juven

All Star
Daps
Donald sterling was a racist slumlord for years, and only got kicked out of the NBA once that audio got leaked. Owners stayed silent

In February 2003, the Housing Rights Center of Los Angeles filed a housing discrimination case against Sterling on behalf of 18 tenants. The lawsuit featured several racist statements allegedly made by Sterling to employees, such as that "black people smell and attract vermin" and "hispanics just smoke and hang around the building" as well as Sterling's alleged intent to rent only to Korean tenants because "they will pay the rent and live in whatever conditions I give them". Part of the HRC case's resolution included U.S. District Judge Dale Fischer awarding the plaintiffs' attorney $4.9 million in attorneys fees. While the final terms for the plaintiffs were confidential, the judge said the fees were justified as the settlement obtained by the plaintiffs against Sterling was one of the largest of its kind and the public benefit terms were significant and wide-ranging.

In 2006, the U.S. Department of Justice then sued Sterling for housing discrimination for using race as a factor in filling some of his apartment buildings. The suit charged that Sterling refused to rent to non-Koreans in the Koreatown neighborhood and to African Americans in Beverly Hills.[99] In November 2009, ESPN reported that Sterling agreed to pay a fine of $2.7 million to settle claims brought by the Justice Department and Davin Day of Newport Beach[citation needed] that Sterling engaged in discriminatory rental practices against Hispanics, blacks, and families with children.[100]

In February 2009, Sterling was sued by former longtime Clippers executive Elgin Baylor for employment discrimination on the basis of age and race.[101] The lawsuit alleged that Sterling told Baylor that he wanted to fill his team with "poor black boys from the South and a white head coach".[99] The plaintiffs alleged that during negotiations for Danny Manning, Sterling said "I'm offering a lot of money for a poor black kid".[99][102] The suit also alleged that "the Caucasian head coach was given a four-year, $22-million contract" while Baylor's salary had "been frozen at a comparatively paltry $350,000 since 2003".[101]

Cuban supported Sterling:
Mark Cuban slams Sterling as a bigot, but not in favor of booting Clips owner

Atlanta hawks owner sent out a racist email
http://deadspin.com/heres-the-email-that-forced-hawks-owner-barry-levenson-1631640411

so you have racism everywhere.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I only say "this season'' in the title because I know you a lot of you guys need to be weaned off of daddy NFL?

What is it about the sport that you cant let go of? :what:

Does your "competitive team" wipe out all moral obligations? :jbhmm"

What more do you need to see?...nooses? :mindblown:

-They are blatantly, and yes 'blatantly' applies, colluding against someone who is standing for our values and rights. The owners are pretty much confirming this every time they open their fat mouths.
-Hundreds of thousands, maybe more, are willing to give up the NFL or their favorite team if he gets signed by one team, but we wont boycott if he doesnt get signed by any of the 32 :dwillhuh:
-Remember when they made Vick serve a suspension after he got out of jail. How crazy is that now that you look back.
-Mobile QBs dont get protection because they are viewed as "runners":mjpls:
-They let the players of the past act as cattle and are now are on the fast track to dementia and prescription suicides. Has the NFL even made a statement about this or are they just throwing cash at it?. You see the legends come out at halftime at 60 years old and they look like they are 90.
-The stadium experience is the worst in all of American sports...fights everywhere, drunks everywhere, loud and belligerents everywhere. Take your child to NFL games brehs :scust:
-Have you listened to the combine, dudes borderline getting turned on " :noah:Look at the quads on him...hes strong, but is he smart...Check out that other one, hes such a specimen...what a stud...look at the size of that kid's hands"
-They are trying to blind us by "allowing" players to celebrate in the end zone again.:mjlol:

Lets hold our dollars and viewership this season. Take our 17 Sunday's back and pick up a hobby this season. This is for all black people and those that empathize with the struggle.

OP told no lies.

Personally during my 10 year stay in the US, never went to an NFL game, hell I never went to any UCLA football games. Id watch on TV though but eventually I stopped doing that.

This article right here explains everything.

Three Leagues, 92 Teams And One Black Principal Owner

92 teams in the nba.nfl.mlb. ONE MAJORITY BLACK OWNER among all of them. This is insane.
''It’s common knowledge that the NBA — like the other two biggest U.S. sports leagues, the NFL and Major League Baseball — has many African-American and Latino players. But off the court and off the field, the racial demographics of the leagues are starkly different.''

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Donald sterling was a racist slumlord for years, and only got kicked out of the NBA once that audio got leaked. Owners stayed silent

In February 2003, the Housing Rights Center of Los Angeles filed a housing discrimination case against Sterling on behalf of 18 tenants. The lawsuit featured several racist statements allegedly made by Sterling to employees, such as that "black people smell and attract vermin" and "hispanics just smoke and hang around the building" as well as Sterling's alleged intent to rent only to Korean tenants because "they will pay the rent and live in whatever conditions I give them". Part of the HRC case's resolution included U.S. District Judge Dale Fischer awarding the plaintiffs' attorney $4.9 million in attorneys fees. While the final terms for the plaintiffs were confidential, the judge said the fees were justified as the settlement obtained by the plaintiffs against Sterling was one of the largest of its kind and the public benefit terms were significant and wide-ranging.

In 2006, the U.S. Department of Justice then sued Sterling for housing discrimination for using race as a factor in filling some of his apartment buildings. The suit charged that Sterling refused to rent to non-Koreans in the Koreatown neighborhood and to African Americans in Beverly Hills.[99] In November 2009, ESPN reported that Sterling agreed to pay a fine of $2.7 million to settle claims brought by the Justice Department and Davin Day of Newport Beach[citation needed] that Sterling engaged in discriminatory rental practices against Hispanics, blacks, and families with children.[100]

In February 2009, Sterling was sued by former longtime Clippers executive Elgin Baylor for employment discrimination on the basis of age and race.[101] The lawsuit alleged that Sterling told Baylor that he wanted to fill his team with "poor black boys from the South and a white head coach".[99] The plaintiffs alleged that during negotiations for Danny Manning, Sterling said "I'm offering a lot of money for a poor black kid".[99][102] The suit also alleged that "the Caucasian head coach was given a four-year, $22-million contract" while Baylor's salary had "been frozen at a comparatively paltry $350,000 since 2003".[101]

Cuban supported Sterling:
Mark Cuban slams Sterling as a bigot, but not in favor of booting Clips owner

Atlanta hawks owner sent out a racist email
http://deadspin.com/heres-the-email-that-forced-hawks-owner-barry-levenson-1631640411

so you have racism everywhere.
I was ready to boycott the NBA though and he was kicked out of the league. The Clippers were weak as hell for continuing to play for him during that stretch. And you gave no valid reasoning for continual support of the NFL. If that is your logic, you should boycott both instead of ":manny: the NBA doesnt like blacks either"

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Are you white or weak?
Neither. :ld:

Go slang a bean pie and push out pamphlets in front of NFL stadiums with that bullshyt.:childplease:

So the NFL is the face and problem behind white supremacy and not watching football will fix all our problems:rudy:

Better boycott these nuts :camby:

Clown ass nikka, season starts 9/7:smugbiden::umad:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Neither. :ld:

Go slang a bean pie and push out pamphlets in front of NFL stadiums with that bullshyt.:childplease:

So the NFL is the face and problem behind white supremacy and not watching football will fix all our problems:rudy:

Better boycott these nuts :camby:

Clown ass nikka, season starts 9/7:smugbiden::umad:
Nope, not the face of the problem Mr. PullHoez. Wont fix all of our problems either since you want to make this an all or nothing deal. But you go ahead and keep giving them your hard earned dollars. Now go put your NYPD hat back on.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Nope, not the face of the problem Mr. PullHoez. Wont fix all of our problems either since you want to make this an all or nothing deal. But you go ahead and keep giving them your hard earned dollars. Now go put your NYPD hat back on.
Hard earned dollars? Didn't know you paid to watch free games on Sunday:mjlol:

I don't go to games, I haven't bought a jersey, so NFL ain't got a dollar out of me:umad:

You sound dumb as fukk but go ahead and cook. If Kaepernick had a damn job this thread would not be made:francis:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I barely watch the NFL because it's a terrible product on top of being one of the most discriminatory, conservative, slavery-era buck slave sports. The NFL combine (worse than the NBA), players don't get guaranteed contracts, owners making them get media training by Fox media employees (Cam Newton), front office workers calling Kaepernick a traitor.

At least the NBA has a guise of increasing players rights and getting them paid on top of encouraging freedom of expression.

Cam Newton could've been the Lebron of the NFL but the owners put an end to that :mjpls:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Black people ain't boycotting shyt because there's little to no racial pride and unity amongst us. Just peep the comments in brother @ridedolo thread calling for unity for 1 single day:

Farrakhan - Boycott Christmas 2015

Black people will get ANGRY if you suggest any type of unity and signs of uprising against the machine. You can sense the anger building in this thread already. We got a looooooong way to go as a people:mjcry:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hard earned dollars? Didn't know you paid to watch free games on Sunday:mjlol:

I don't go to games, I haven't bought a jersey, so NFL ain't got a dollar out of me:umad:

You sound dumb as fukk but go ahead and cook. If Kaepernick had a damn job this thread would not be made:francis:
TV contracts are worth more than you want to admit. Maybe because that doesnt fit your agenda. Its good to know that you arent buying merchandise though.

As far as Kaepernick, it might be true, this thread might not have been made. But we all realize things at different times. There is a breaking point for all of us at different times. Ive reached mine, I see you arent near yours yet though.