How come Kendrick and Drake never collabed again?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I haven't seen them drop anything directly together since Poetic Justice in 2012 and indirectly since F*****g Problems in 2013. They've been arguably among the five biggest rappers of the last decade. What gives? Even Kendrick collabed with Taylor Swift a couple times.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
“Ever since I drop control I tucked a sensitive rapper back in his pajama clothes”
Drake felted a way after kdot dropped control:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
According to Marcellus they had a on screen issue never posted.. it has become 2pac angie Martinez lost tapes type shyt

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Control was a troll verse if anything. He's in good standing with literally every other mentioned on the verse.

yeah the other song I mentioned was king kunta

I can dig rapping, but a rapper with a ghost writer?
What the fukk happened? (Oh no) I swore I wouldn't tell
But most of y'all share bars, like you got the bottom bunk in a two man cell
(A two man cell)
Something's in the water (Something's in the water)
And if I got a brown nose for some gold then I'd rather be a bum than a motherfukkin' baller

:francis:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
yeah the other song I mentioned was king kunta

I can dig rapping, but a rapper with a ghost writer?
What the fukk happened? (Oh no) I swore I wouldn't tell
But most of y'all share bars, like you got the bottom bunk in a two man cell
(A two man cell)
Something's in the water (Something's in the water)
And if I got a brown nose for some gold then I'd rather be a bum than a motherfukkin' baller

:francis:
Why Drake being so sensitive then? Random disses have always been apart of hip hop and Kendrick not the person to keep nor instigate long lasting beef:heh: It's just to generate attention. Everybody KNOWS Drake ghostwrites and it's been known by the general public since like 2015, who knows how long it's been known by the industry. Drake should really stop being so sensitive:mjlol:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
They don't need each other and have separate lanes.

Hip hop aint a team sport and people usually only collaborate when they are truly friends or they are trying to grab a new audience in relation to promo.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
That control verse was azz. Did it really hurt Drake that much.That pajamas line yall posted is weak too.

Gotta be cuz of King Kunta

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Why Drake being so sensitive then? Random disses have always been apart of hip hop and Kendrick not the person to keep nor instigate long lasting beef:heh: It's just to generate attention. Everybody KNOWS Drake ghostwrites and it's been known by the general public since like 2015, who knows how long it's been known by the industry. Drake should really stop being so sensitive:mjlol:

no he doesn’t :heh:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Kendrick-Lamar-in-the-Cypher-1476221238-1000x562.jpg