How come marksmen are looked at as punks compared to dudes who are skilled in hand to hand combat?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:Why is that?These dudes go to the gun range and work on their craft perfecting their aim, reload time,body mechanics and breath control. It's not like you buy a gun and then that's it. You have to have at least have some basic understanding of firearms, to use one. And I don't care how many Brazilian Muay Boxing Judo MMA Taekwondo lessons a person takes, a bullet penetrating itself through yo throat shuts all that shyt down (word to Bruce Lee son).If shooters are punks , What are archers ? :whoa: I ain't saying learning hand to hand combat is useless. To be honest I think it's essential but I don't understand why marksmen are looked at as punks. I know people say anyone "can pull a trigger" well anyone can get lucky and land a punch/kick in the right spot and Ko they opponent.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
the gun does most of the work, it takes little stamina to shoot a gun :francis:
:skip: And that's bad? I say that's convenient. A nikka kick yo door in at 1 in the morning, you're going to get in a ninja stance and tussle with the dude?Just put a bullet between his eyeballs and go back to sleep and clean his brains up after breakfast in the morning.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:skip: And that's bad? A nikka kick yo door in at 1 in the morning, you're going to get in a ninja stance and tussle with the dude?Just put a bullet between his eyeballs and go back to sleep and clean his brains up after breakfast in the morning.
i didn't say hand to hand was more efficient, i was just giving you a reason why i would think someone else would find marksmen to be punks :francis:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
A child could learn to use a gun and kill someone.

The fact of the matter that everyone should at least learn some form of hand to hand combat because guns don't always work :ufdup:

Unless you're really experienced, and I'm talking live combat or exercises and not just the range, chances are you could very well fail when presented with a threat. Cats could get nervous and misfire, drop the gun, gun jam...etc. Don't let a firearm give you a false sense of security. Remember that cop who got pistol whipped with his own shyt? :mjlol:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
are you telling me you'd get winded faster from shooting a gun then you would from struggling with someone? :francis:
whats your point about being winded? there's much more to shooting than just pulling the trigger and the gun firing and stamina
also you might not get winded but you can break your shoulder

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I'd love to see you go through sniper school.
if there's any amount of athletic activity involved, i'd be down. i think you think i consider marksmen to be punks. all i'm saying is that takes more physicality when engaging in hand to hand than shooting, that's an obvious factor...:francis:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
if you're talking about doing these things for sport then most marksmen probably are punks. They don't actually go through combat. They shoot at targets and sometimes animals.

Whereas fighters actually have to go out and fight.

if you're talking about actual combat then no a gun doesn't make you a punk. Only makes you a punk if you can't fight without a gun. And if thats the case someone is probably gonna take your gun from you and beat you with it anyway.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Why you worried bout what others think? If you wanna be a p*ssy with a ladder just do you breh :troll:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
A child could learn to use a gun and kill someone.

The fact of the matter that everyone should at least learn some form of hand to hand combat because guns don't always work :ufdup:

Unless you're really experienced, and I'm talking live combat or exercises and not just the range, chances are you could very well fail when presented with a threat. Cats could get nervous and misfire, drop the gun, gun jam...etc. Don't let a firearm give you a false sense of security. Remember that cop who got pistol whipped with his own shyt? :mjlol:
Yeah I feel you 100% but just like gun mishaps, there are body mishaps as well. What if you came down with the flu or get some sort of muscle cramp before your confrontation. That's when having that thaaang on you becomes in hand(No Pun intend).