How conservatives want to break Bernie Sander's spell over young Americans

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
shyt like this gives me the heebie jeebies.

The facts are on our side, the conditions are on our side and these young conservatives are the last of a dying breed luckily :lawd::win:.

Free stuff is propaganda. I'd do a better job convincing these young conservatives than the other way around.

These folks don't even believe in climate change. fukk outta here.

I'm expecting the world to get more volatile and hostile. We can't afford to be rolling with backwards economics.

Anyanwu

Pro
Supporter
Daps
"Free stuff" = services that the government, which you know is taxpayer funded, provides to its citizens. :gucci:

Let's toy with the college idea... How come the University of Toronto costs around $6k for tuition for provincial residents (and $27k for non-provincial residents) and the University of Michigan, an American institution of similar prestige, costs $14k for state residents (and $44k for non-state residents)?

Is the idea of not going into crippling debt just to get a good education so horrible? There have been numerous articles penned/typed stating that the bachelor's degree has effectively become the new high school diploma, but you know that hasn't stopped price increases at public universities.

I could go into taxes, infrastructure, and their benefits to society but this post is running long so I'll leave it at this. It's estimated that it costs 1.23 cents to make a penny and 5.73 cents to make a nickel, how about we deal with actual government waste (and corporate welfare) before we opt out of our civic duties as countrymen?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I find it funny that Trump hasn't insulted Bernie over Twitter. It's also funny how at places like CPAC, Bernie and Liz Warren are such monsterous figures.

Bernie and those who are now advocating on his campaign platform with groups like Brand New Congress are shifting the conversation to policies that help the average American

It's also putting a focus away from supply side economics towards the demand side which the conservatives have abandoned for years