How did Beyonce avoid backlash after she wore this?

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I always thought it was Texas thing. I've seen folks from there doing that in videos, on IG, etc. :manny:

She's a proud Texan
i hope people reading this see what we’re up against. :francis:

There will always be a reason/excuse except for the one staring everyone in the face. This is why they’re so bold with worship and symbolism… it has be everything BUT the worst.

But it’s just as I predicted in my first post on the thread so I’m not even mad. It’s par for the course.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
i hope people reading this see what we’re up against. :francis:

There will always be a reason/excuse except for the one staring everyone in the face. This is why they’re so bold with worship and symbolism… it has be everything BUT the worst.

Are you now going to question why Bey does the diamond shape with her hands? Lol

As if her husband, Dame Dash, etc haven't been doin the same since the mid 90s to rep their record label

The simplest explanation is usually the best one

ThrobbingHood

Daps
Are you now going to question why Bey does the diamond shape with her hands? Lol

As if her husband, Dame Dash, etc haven't been doin the same since the mid 90s to rep their record label

The simplest explanation is usually the best one
I forgot you’re a Beyonce stan so there’s no point in continuing this. Half of your posts are that of idolizing her.

Maybe one day you’ll see how weird it is to defend someone tooth and nail who doesn’t even know you exist.

I could post 100s of examples like this:
beyonce-in-thierry-mugler.jpg

But let me guess, it’s not the baphomet, it’s a goat because she’s the GOAT right? :mjlol:
But that’s celebrity worship for you. :yeshrug: Im actually glad you posted in this thread, so people can see how spellbound “fanaticals” are. They will never want to accept the possibility their “idols” serve another god.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
The second screenshot is from her film Black is King. shyt references a bunch of different African cultures and traditions

In Africa, at least at one point, cows were a symbol of motherhood, bounty, and fertility, while bulls were associated with patience and protection.

And in ancient Egypt they worshipped Hathor a goddess of the sky, womanhood, fertility, and love...she was typically depicted with bull horns on her head

Dudes want to be Egyptians but don't know shyt about simple facts about the widespread worship of bulls and cows lmao

ThrobbingHood

Daps
I always thought it was Texas thing. I've seen folks from there doing that in videos, on IG, etc. :manny:
Alicia Keys is from Texas?

676c54d62932838e068af3d66a5c4419--alisha-keys-pictures-of-alicia-keys.jpg

As is Rihanna?
rockrihanna_papahotos.jpg

Fergie?
254678_wire-1.jpg

John Lennon?
ca29f1b68c849745aa3e733cb7de9943.jpg

And on and on and on… just a coincidence:
rocksnoopdog_paphotos.jpg

975d1r35rv651.png

000_was8818224_0.jpg

As I said, these stars will tell you out of their mouth directly who they worship, and you’ll find a way to make excuses for them.

Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Last edited:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Alicia Keys is from Texas?

As I said, these stars will tell you out of their mouth directly who they worship, and you’ll find a way to make excuses for them.

Whatever helps you sleep better at night.
Oh really? Where does Alicia Keys say that she worships Satan? Since they telling us "out of their mouths directly". Because right now, all I see is a bunch of conjecture with no evidence behind it. :sas2: There's musicians from all over who do that signal. It's been a signal for rock-and-roll for decades, and that's a fact. It's also a fact that this sign is synonymous with Texas.

1200x0.jpg

39a90ef377d615b6d3c2b8d1787a1433.jpg

The woman in this pic throws up the horns in her post. :shaq:

952029085_3b2f013047_b.jpg

All a bunch of random people that you never heard of doing the pose. Issa Texas thing.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
I forgot you’re a Beyonce stan so there’s no point in continuing this. Half of your posts are that of idolizing her.

Maybe one day you’ll see how weird it is to defend someone tooth and nail who doesn’t even know you exist.

I could post 100s of examples like this:

beyonce-in-thierry-mugler.jpg

But let me guess, it’s not the baphomet, it’s a goat because she’s the GOAT right? :mjlol:
But that’s celebrity worship for you. :yeshrug: Im actually glad you posted in this thread, so people can see how spellbound “fanaticals” are. They will never want to accept the possibility their “idols” serve another god.

Who I really find weird is you ultra religious, conspiracy nuts lol

Maybe one day you'll wake up to the fact you spent too much time worrying about who strangers worship

But continue on bru ....