How did New York rappers go from from dressing fresh to death in the 80's to homeless people in 90's

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
People are funny - if this was 2000 you would be saying that rappers from the 80's looked corny and gay with the way they dressed. Give it another couple of years and the 90's style will be brought back on some retro shyt and everybody will swear by how fresh it is.

already on that wave on the WC. but like erything else everyone else will catch up in 1-3 years

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
faggits always worried about what other men are wearing :snoop:

mods @cook move this queer shyt to the homo section "tlr"
On one hand I agree but on the other hand I know you are downplaying fashion because your employer is a "swaggerless munkee" who has always been a terrible dresser

From the halter tops to that gay GQ cover to him still rocking them ugly ass G-Unit Marshalls discount bin tees..... 50 never been a fly nikka

POTD is a classic tho

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Hip hop and fashion go hand and hand dumb ass. Take your wanna be down cac ass up out of here :rudy:

90s fashion was kinda dope, though.... why you think some people trynna bring that shyt back?

style-inspiration-hip-hop-4.jpeg

style-inspiration-hip-hop-5.jpeg

BIG was ahead of his time wearing Bape :obama:

Biggie_BAPE.jpg

ananzie-CAPONE-N-NOREAGA-ec0b0.jpg

Nas-ICEDOTCOM.png

tumblr_msnn7fqOq51szbfero1_500.jpg

the shiny suit shyt was a bit much.. but this right here.. DOPE.

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
On one hand I agree but on the other hand I know you are downplaying fashion because your employer is a "swaggerless munkee" who has always been a terrible dresser

From the halter tops to that gay GQ cover to him still rocking them ugly ass G-Unit Marshalls discount bin tees..... 50 never been a fly nikka

POTD is a classic tho

:mjlol:

There really isn't anyone more swagless then :fif:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Seriously tho is this the "in" thing in New York now?

flatbush zombies in they own lane. all the groups and shyt in NY hip hop right now that's what they're doing.. creating their own cult fanbase, touring and doin their own thing.

other than Roc Marciano and Troy Ave..hm idk of much other newer guys like that.

all these newer guys apart of the "new new york" are people whod be labeled as "hipsters" on here

Last edited:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

POTD is a classic tho

Those was brazier tops :stopitslime: