How did Shaq get away with having someone kidnapped completely unscathed

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: EVERYTIME I think of the story I always wonder how Shaq is on all these commercials, business ventures and shyt with nobody bringing up he payed to have somebody kidnapped.

I support breh 100%:salute:.

but I can never wrap my head around how he had someone kidnapped and it had zero effect on his image at all.

shyts so crazy to me :mindblown:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
No direct proof + that guy who did get kidnapped was extorting him. Hard to feel bad for him

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:laff: wait what?

Man Says He Was Kidnapped By Gang To Give Up Shaq Sex Tape

Man Says He Was Kidnapped By Gang To Give Up Shaq Sex Tape

A Los Angeles music promoter who threatened to release a Shaquille O’Neal sex tape was abducted and beaten by a group of gun-toting gangbangers demanding the dirty video back, according to shocking testimony in a California courtroom.

Seven members of the vicious Main Street Mafia Crips have been arrested and charged with kidnapping, robbery, assault and other crimes.

The hardened street thugs allegedly abducted onetime O’Neal associate Robert Ross in his Phantom Rolls Royce on the night of the 2008 Grammy Awards — then beat and pistol-whipped him while demanding the sex tape back, according to Ross’ testimony.

They allegedly stole $15,000 in cash, his Rolex and his jewelry — two weeks after he threatened to give a supposed sex tape to O’Neal’s then-wife, he testified.

LA cops questioned O’Neal, who split with wife Shaunie in 2010, but he has not been charged, sources told TMZ.com.

Ross and the just-retired future Basketball Hall of Famer had a falling out in 2008 over a business deal, according to Ross’ testimony.

Following that dispute, a bitter Ross testified that he told a pal to tell O’Neal that he had a tape of him cheating on his then-wife.

He allegedly told the intermediary that he gained the lewd footage by secretly taping O’Neal during romps he claimed the 7-foot-1 hoopster had at Ross’ house.

However, he told cops that no such tape exists.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Shaq makes millions for corporations and rich white men......He's also a good negro.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
shaq: :gucci:You got what on tape nikka? :mjtf:

Ole boy: :mjlit: you heard me muhfukka, either cash me out or I’m sending these tapes of you smutting them hoes out to Shaunie

OG Shacc Diese: Say no more cuz:shaq2:

Ole Boy stuntin in the Phantom Grammy weekend thinking bout what he’s copping with Shaq’s money: :obama:

Main Street Mafia Crips: :birdman:

Ole boy: :sadcam:.........:damn:

forgot all about this, i might fukk around and change my car insurance to the general and order some papa johns

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shaq: :gucci:You got what on tape nikka? :mjtf:

Ole boy: :mjlit: you heard me muhfukka, either cash me out or I’m sending these tapes of you smutting them hoes out to Shaunie

OG Shacc Diese: Say no more cuz:shaq2:

Ole Boy stuntin in the Phantom Grammy weekend thinking bout what he’s copping with Shaq’s money: :obama:

Main Street Mafia Crips: :birdman:

Ole boy: :sadcam:.........:damn:

forgot all about this, i might fukk around and change my car insurance to the general and order some papa johns
I was about to dap this post until that last part. I fukks with Shaq but Papa Johns is trash:scust:that shyt shouldn’t even be called pizza.