t-dot till they bury me
bill-nye-mind-blown.gif

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I said the same shyt with math. That’s why I think I never been great at math. I still be wondering how all this shyt came to be. Why the fukk they don’t have math philosophy class? You getting on a nikka for not knowing these hoe ass equations. How about you make math philosophy a prerequisite, and let me understand how this shyt even came to be, before you start judging me for getting problems wrong. Just hating on a young nikka for no reason.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:why:

What the hell is going on round here today

Its like society shame people for not knowing and understanding shyt, but they also shame people for asking questions. I feel like this is a natural question to ask. I’ve had this exact same thought before. I bet nerd ass nikkas like Einstein had these type of thoughts. You gotta have these type of thoughts to come up with some smart ass shyt like that nerd ass nikka.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I said the same shyt with math. That’s why I think I never been great at math. I still be wondering how all this shyt came to be. Why the fukk they don’t have math philosophy class? You getting on a nikka for not knowing these hoe ass equations. How about you make math philosophy a prerequisite, and let me understand how this shyt even came to be, before you start judging me for getting problems wrong. Just hating on a young nikka for no reason.
confused-jaguarsfan.gif

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It's probably impossible to fit in a school program but I was always wondering the behind the scenes too.

Also, scientists should have mandatory philosophy of science courses.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead: