How Did You Talk Ya Girl Into A 3-Some? (Coli Brehs)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
From a single breh, how did you do it? Because women like to act prudish out in public aka hard to chase. Until they get to know you, then they open up.

Anyway, was it hard for you to get your girl to get another girl in the bedroom?

Stories nikka :mjgrin:

However, once I get this job dating game I'm getting back into (prefer hood chicks and alternative black chicks). Even though girls love broke nikkas. Had a chick tell me that she don't care if nikkas is broke or not.

This thread aint bout me.

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
If a woman admires you enough, she'll literally do whatever you say.

Not ALL women.... Cause some women have fathers & brothers that stay on their ass & give them knowledge.

But most women will do whatever if they like you enough.

For the right man, even the most hard headed bytch will fall into full submission.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
only cats pulling threesomes either sell adderall, bud, or coke

Or they got a fat bank account

and if yo girl ain’t down with threesomes, might as well call it a lifetime to tell you the truth cuz ain’t no getting past your woman jealousy

I’m lucky enough to expierence a few cuz my girl is a bit of a freak and thankfully she has good taste.

:francis:gotta ween her off the Beckies pronto.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Pulled the okie doke and let her “talk me into it”:smugdraper:.

I didn’t start geekin when she brought it up. Just played it like it was a cool possibility but still clear that I wanted to do it :ufdup:, reassuring her that I was happy with her.

I let her take the lead from picking the girl to where we stayed, making sure she was comfortable at all cost and all three of us had a great weekend.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
When you’re giving them multiple orgasms and fukking the shyt outta them and it gets to the point that you’re pulling her hair or slapping her (ass, face, whatever) you can pretty much say anything in those moments and discuss it later. It’s like planting a seed and watching the thought grow into reality.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
If a woman admires you enough, she'll literally do whatever you say.

Not ALL women.... Cause some women have fathers & brothers that stay on their ass & give them knowledge.

But most women will do whatever if they like you enough.

For the right man, even the most hard headed bytch will fall into full submission.
This is not true. I've had women who would literally kill for me say no to threesome cause they didn't want to share me. Even a few bisexual women I know said the same. I probably won't ever have one unless it's a one night stand with bytches who don't know me. These other selfish ass women not tryna share a nikka like me

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
This is not true. I've had women who would literally kill for me say no to threesome cause they didn't want to share me. Even a few bisexual women I know said the same. I probably won't ever have one unless it's a one night stand with bytches who don't know me. These other selfish ass women not tryna share a nikka like me

She might not share you.

But for another nikka... She gon bow down & share him.

And Thats not a diss.

Even for myself.... A chick might not be down for me the same way shes down for the next man.

A bytch might have all these rules & requirements for me.... But then she runs into Drake or some powerful business man and all of a sudden - those rules & requirements are gone

Key words: for the right man.

But I feel u.... Some chicks just arent sexually attracted to other women.

But I was talking bout complete submission in all areas .... Not just in the bedroom.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
But I was talking bout complete submission in all areas .... Not just in the bedroom.
So was I. I said kill for me. Don't get more submissive than that. A bytch will take a life if I ask but not eat a p*ssy :dwillhuh:. That tells me it's something else. I need to ask a woman bout this cause I heard that shyt from every woman I fukked with and they all were submissive and treated me like that nikka. That nikka they want to themselves