How disrespectful is it to roll weed up on an artist's album?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i def like to get cds and flyers from random locals because i can roll up on them. but lately i been rolling up on my own shyt. i accumulated a few extra cd cards/flyers and instead of just throwing them away i ruin them with weed

Daps
I know, Ironically anytime I've rolled weed on a CD it's usually been a dope CD

Same especially if I have a hip hop vinyl bc I usually only buy those for albums I really fukk with, and at the crib they're the best surface possible to roll on. The sleeve not the record

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
if i dont like a cd i roll my dro on the bottom side of the cd itself to be extra disrespectful, so its all scratched up and shyt

but if i like the cd ill roll the weed on the cover

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
i used to roll up on Missy's This Is Not A Test cd cover...not out of disrespect..but because the first time i rolled up, i happened to grab that and it got put into my lil container with all my flight apparatus..it became a staple so to speak :manny:

cd WAS ass tho:dame:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
i used to roll up on Missy's This Is Not A Test cd cover...not out of disrespect..but because the first time i rolled up, i happened to grab that and it got put into my lil container with all my flight apparatus..it became a staple so to speak :manny:

cd WAS ass tho:dame:

:laff: she fell all the way off on that shyt, i think Tim did 1 beat

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
On a related note, I once had a nug sitting on We Got It 4 Cheap Vol. 2 when one of my buddies came over, and he legit thought I had coke sitting out

220px-We_Got_It_4_Cheap-vol2.jpg

:laff: she fell all the way off on that shyt, i think Tim did 1 beat

You're thinking of The Cookbook