How disrespectful was it when 50 Cent demoted Xzibit to weed carrier status

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
“I see Xzibit in the house,
Roll that weed up”

Like as if Xzibit couldn’t of been in the house for any other reason. Like nobody in the house wanted to hear Xzibit perform a song. Like Xzibit should be relegated to rolling up

Fair to say Xzibit’s career went in a downward trajectory after this line from what was the biggest blockbuster single of the year

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Scene: 50 cent walks in the club sees X in the cut. X gives him a headnod while he's breaking down a blunt rolling up. 50 acknowledges it and shouts him out and what he's doing.

As we know most 50 fans are ESL students so maybe some of this was lost in translation and you perceived it as him yelling out an instruction to Xzibit. honest mistake.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Actually I been thinking about this on and off for a few weeks now and it’s the first thing I think about when I hear this song. I thought this should be discussed

Did he ask Xzibit first?
50 wasn't a smoker even though he pump faked on songs but if he really did want a blunt roller it would have been yayo for sure. dude was already delivering condoms :russ:... wait :lupe:

50 CENT: "Yayo, bring the condoms, I'm in room 203."

they had girls in there right?

:jbhmm::dame:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
50 wasn't a smoker even though he pump faked on songs but if he really did want a blunt roller it would have been yayo for sure. dude was already delivering condoms :russ:... wait :lupe:

50 CENT: "Yayo, bring the condoms, I'm in room 203."

they had girls in there right?

:jbhmm::dame:
:dead: @ “they had girls in there right”

I just imagined 50 Cent reviewing this lyrical moment and acknowledging, “hey maybe I could’ve squeezed in a reference to the girls in the room” :dame:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Scene: 50 cent walks in the club sees X in the cut. X gives him a headnod while he's breaking down a blunt rolling up. 50 acknowledges it and shouts him out and what he's doing.

As we know most 50 fans are ESL students so maybe some of this was lost in translation and you perceived it as him yelling out an instruction to Xzibit. honest mistake.

:russ:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
“I see Xzibit in the house,
Roll that weed up”

Like as if Xzibit couldn’t of been in the house for any other reason. Like nobody in the house wanted to hear Xzibit perform a song. Like Xzibit should be relegated to rolling up

Fair to say Xzibit’s career went in a downward trajectory after this line from what was the biggest blockbuster single of the year

beat didnt even get a chance to grow legs.. weed carrier doin his job,,then 3rd verse quik needed a reup

xzibit-no.gif