How do all these college kids afford to go on all these vacations?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Real talk, I be seeing people I went to high school with go on like 3-4 different vacations in the span of a year to like Italy or France during the school year.

They using the money they get from refund checks? I return my refund checks unless I paid outta pocket for something. I started taking out loans last fall.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Student Loans breh

Here in good ol' Canada, our loan assistant program is called "OSAP"(ontario student assistance program). I know of a lot of people that used their student loan money to pay for their car payments, entertainment shyt, and worry about the tuition later :mjlol:

i do it every year:russ:. In September I'm getting 3 grand and my tuition for the semester is only 1780 and its due 3 or so weeks after I get the money. Gonna use that 3 grand to pay off all my bills and shyt then worry about the tuition the day before its due :takedat:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Student Loans breh

Here in good ol' Canada, our loan assistant program is called "OSAP"(ontario student assistance program). I know of a lot of people that used their student loan money to pay for their car payments, entertainment shyt, and worry about the tuition later :mjlol:

i do it every year:russ:. In September I'm getting 3 grand and my tuition for the semester is only 1780 and its due 3 or so weeks after I get the money. Gonna use that 3 grand to pay off all my bills and shyt then worry about the tuition the day before its due :takedat:
How is your tuition that cheap?! Is that after scholarships or something?! :damn: fukk america!

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Yup, student loans and going ham on grants.

Have a friend that went to Berkeley who was in Europe and South America for four months :mindblown:

Even took a year off from school before graduating this Spring .

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Student loans most likely. lol Ashamed to say I have blew a lot of money recently, never again. And sometimes there are group funded vacations, its supposed to be school related but never is.
What do you mean by the group funded vacations are supposed to be school related?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yup, student loans and going ham on grants.

Have a friend that went to Berkeley who was in Europe and South America for four months :mindblown:

Even took a year off from school before graduating this Spring .
BRUH I haven't been out of the country since I was a baby got damn it! :damn:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Can someone point me out to where I can legit get scholarships, grants and free money for college?!

I looked up scholarships and I don't apply for most of them. My GPA is shyt due to piling on difficult math, science and computer science classes every semester (also procrastination), and my dad alone makes over 100k a year. They ain't tryna give me shyt :damn:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
1.Get a job with tuition reimbursement
2.Get reimbursed for tuition you never really paid for in the first place
3. Stunt
:dead:

Bruh bout to do this, but I can only work part time during the school years if at that because my classes are no easy feat and professors can't teach for shyt so I gotta basically teach myself :sadcam: