How do I best use this new tool?

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
To make a long story short, I work for a high-end retail store that gives select associates a storefront through the main site. You get a commission through the items you sell directly but it also works similarly to an affiliate program in that if a customer goes on your site and the purchases something within a few weeks off of the main site you also get a commission. I’m one of those associates and I’m trying to take greater advantage of this.

Most people in my store have established client bases that they use their site as an alternate avenue to sell through but for newer associates like myself, it’s tougher to do that. Physical retail is also dying so it’s tough competition in store.

What I’m thinking of doing is taking a similar approach to what people do in internet marketing where I target FB groups, Quora and similar communities where I answer questions and also provide my link.

It’s already through a well known and established company and is set up to look very professional.

I’m wondering if anyone has any opinions or ideas on what else I could do further my efforts.